Because I'm good (cough amazing cough)

Refresh:

Suddenly Sakura's hand shot up. 'Yes Sakura?'

'Sensei, I was wondering who got the best marks because you said Sasuke got second best.' She stated, probably hoping it was her so Sasuke might be proud of her.

'Oh right, it was actually your other team mate, Darcy.'

Continue (Darcy POV):

'What? How did the freak get to the top of the class? She just got here!' Ino screeched in dismay and confusion, her voice reverberated in my ears painfully.

'She did all the tests you did and she got full marks.' Iruka explained and Ino sat back again, mumbling under her breath about how freaks shouldn't be top of the class and about how Sasuke would never like someone like me but because of my good (cough amazing cough) hearing I could understand every word.

Really I guess I should be thanking the library and my narutardness

'AHEM! After lunch you'll meet your new jonin teacher, until then class dismissed!' At Iruka's words, everyone gathered their things and filed out. Some how I found my way up to the roof and noticed that no one else was there so I decided to take off the bandages around my eyes and take in the view. I went over to the railings and took a deep breath of fresh air before starting to hum.

(Song: to have a home – a very potter sequel)

"Home,
I've heard the word before,
but it's never meant much more
than just a thing I've never had.

A "place,"
They say, "Hey, know your place!"
But I've never had a place to even know,
or a face that I could go to
if I needed someone there..."

I looked over at Naruto disguised as Sasuke as he tried to talk to Sakura and gave a short laugh at the famous scene from the anime. Then a look of shock crossed my face.

I laughed

"I'm laughing
it's hard to hide a smile
my god; it's been a while
since I have had a reason to.

To think
it's been here all along
somewhere to belong,
and a reason,
a something-to-believe-in

I've finally found it,
a place where I'm wanted...
This must be how it feels to have a home

I used to dream about it
but never schemed or counted
on fantasies or wishes-
it breaks a man to see what he misses

And so many nights I'd pray
for a better life, and a better day
but I never thought that it'd come true
It's finally here and I don't know what to do
and I'm trying not to cry

This must be how it feels
to have a home

I've finally made it
I've hoped and I've waited
and for the first time in my life,
I don't feel so alone

My heart starts to heal
to know this is real.
This is how it must feel
to have a home!"

On the last note I leant back and closed my eyes as I felt the wind whip through my hair. The feeling sort of reminded me of Mac as he ruffled my hair because he knew I hated it.

Mac...

God, I missed him. He should have been there laughing with me or marvelling over the fact that we were actually in our favourite anime. I wondered if he actually missed me or if he was happy to finally be rid of me, the freak. Tears pricked my eyes but I held them in. Now was not the time to cry.

Well... he can make normal friends now

Looking down once again I noticed that the other kids were going back into the classroom.

Remember Kakashi if you are late, then I will cut off your man jewels, feed them to you, cut you into little pieces then feed you to a fire.

Smiling slightly at the thought, I walked back down to wait for Bakashi... oh sorry I mean Kakashi (Slip of the tongue).

I UPDATED!!!!!!!!!! I've been so busy with the whole first and second episodes story line that I didn't get a chance to put in anything about her missing Mac, so here it is. 'See' you next time on SUCK IT UP NARUTO WORLD YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME!