Welcome to the academy!

After following Iruka for an hour, he finally found Naruto and gone back to the academy. It seemed that the teacher had not noticed me the whole time I had been following him, so after he had entered the classroom I tiptoed up to the door and placed my ear against it in an attempt to hear what was going on inside.

'I'm at the end of my rope Naruto! You failed the graduation test last time and the time before that!' came Iruka's voice loud and clear through the door.

Poor Naruto... I should probably save him.

I opened the door loudly.

3rd POV:

Iruka was telling off Naruto again when suddenly the door was slammed open, to reveal a girl with white hair and a bandage around her eyes smiling sheepishly and scratching the back of her head with one gloved hand.

'Sorry about that. Is this Iruka's class?' she asked in a slightly scratchy voice walking towards Iruka.

Seemingly forgetting about Naruto, the sensei looked at the girl curiously, 'Yes. Why?'

'Didn't the old man tell you? I'm your new student!'

Iruka grew an anime vein 'DON'T DISRESPECT THE HOKAGE BY CALLING HIM AN OLD MAN!!!'

The girl looked at him, confused 'but he is old and he is a man... so what's wrong with calling him old man?' she asked in an innocently confused voice shoving her hands in her pockets and leaning back a bit.

*silence*

'PFFFFFFFF... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA' Naruto burst out laughing. The girl turned and looked down at him as if she had forgotten he was there.

'Oh sorry, I forgot you were there!'

Darcy POV:

Someone laughed behind me and I turned to see Naruto still on the ground.

You idiot, you completely forgot the reason you came in in the first place

'Oh sorry, I forgot you were there!' I said bending down and untying his ropes. 'There you go.'

He stared up at me in shock. 'Looking' around in confusion, I 'saw' the rest of the class was too.

Oh right... people here are really mean to Naruto 'cause of Kurama.

I decided something at that moment.

Well... I'm not them. He needs a friend; I'll give him one.

With that in my mind, I turned back to Naruto and stuck my hand out to him, giving him a raised eyebrow 'Well...? You just gonna sit there or are you gonna get up? I mean, it's a very comfortable looking floor, but...' I said smirking.

Suddenly Naruto's face split into his famous mega-watt grin, as he jumped up from the floor, completely ignoring my hand, I might add. 'Thanks!' he yelled 'I'm Naruto! Believe it! Do you want to be my friend?'

I was silent for a moment, then, adding another eyebrow, so they were both raised, I gave a little chuckle, 'right to the point I see... well, you seem like a charming enough fellow, so, I don't see why not.' If the class was staring before, they were now gaping, open mouthed, well, all except for the little emo duck butt, Sasuke.

Damn, that kid can really keep a straight face.

I heard a cough from behind me and turned back to Iruka who had a very confused look on his face. 'Who are you, exactly?' he asked.

'Oh, sorry, as I said before, I'm your new student.'

'Well, go introduce yourself then.'

'Right,' I said, awkwardly going to stand in the middle of the room. 'Hi, I'm Darcy, any questions?' as expected, I was suddenly bombarded with questions.

'Why is your hair white'

'Why do you have bandages?'

'How do you see with the bandages?'

'Do you like anyone?'

Though I had been expecting the questions, the sudden rush of them overwhelmed me a bit. Seeming to see my discomfort Iruka called 'hey! Calm down class, you don't want to scare her off before she's even begun... So let her actually answer the questions. ' I sent him a thankful smile.

'Thank you sir.' I turned back to the rest of the class. 'I find you all as interesting as each other. I don't know why my hair is white, I where bandages because I don't like people seeing my eyes and as for how I see with the bandage on, well, that's for me to know and you to find out.' I answered every question smirking. My answers only seemed to add more interest to the class.

'Okay...' Iruka said uncertainly. 'Go choose your seat Darcy.' I immediately sprinted up to Naruto's desk.

'Hey Naruto. Is anyone sitting here?' I asked pointing to the spot next to him. I knew no one did sit there but I didn't want to be rude.

'No, You can sit there, Darcy! Believe it!'

'Thanks Naruto.'

FIRST DAY IN THE ACADEMY! BELIEVE IT! Sorry I just had to do that. Anyway. I'm so sorry it took so long to update! I just got told I am also writing a full story for English so I had to do a lot of writing for that also. Soz. As before constructive criticism is welcomed just don't be too harsh. Thx. =P