Transformation Jutsu!

After the whole 'introduction ordeal', Iruka (I guess he's Iruka-Sensei now) seemed to remember that he was mad at Naruto and made us do the transformation-Jutsu.

'Sensei, do think that Darcy should be doing this? I mean, she just got here today and it might be too hard for her.' Ino spoke up. I never liked her.

'I thank you for your concern, Ino, but I believe that I can do this so I don't think I should sit out.' I gave a bittersweet smile making her leave it alone so she turned to Naruto.

'We always pay for your screw ups Naruto!' she said loftily but then she caught sight of my glare and shut up.

'Like I care.' Naruto grumbled. I looked down the line and saw Hinata doing her finger thing and blushing while looking at Naruto.

So cute!

'Sakura Haruno' Iruka called and the pink haired girl stepped out of line.

'All right, Sakura here. Transform!' a bit of smoke and a second Iruka appeared.

Looks weirder in real life...

'Transformed into me, good.' Iruka praised writing down on his clipboard.

'Yes! I did it!' I could almost hear inner Sakura yelling, "I kicked butt!" the she started fan-girling over Sasuke and I tuned the rest of them out.

Wait, how do I do the transformation Jutsu? I know the hand signs but do I even have chakra? I mentally started panicking.

Then it was my turn.

Guess I'll just have to wing it. This will be troublesome.

I glanced at Shikamaru, internally laughing at my own joke and, Flashing through the hand signs I had watched and practiced so many times at home, I suddenly felt the energy that usually accompanied my air bending (avatar anyone?) connecting to the signs.

Poof

A cloud of smoke surrounded me and as it disappeared I noticed that I was actually a tiny bit taller than usual and the white hair that normally fell in my face was back in what felt like a very high ponytail. I looked down at my clothes and saw a grey and green short sleave jacket-y thing and a fishnet shirt on underneath it. I had been thinking of Shika when I did the signs so I apparently transformed into him.

Cool.

'Why Shikamaru?' Ino asked, seeming intrigued in spite of herself.

'pft, troublesome woman.' My voice even sounded like his, 'every one else was too much work.' The class looked at me, in shock (apart from the duck butt of the room), then to Shika, then to me, then to Shika, then to me, then to Shika. It went like that for about ten times, then Choji spoke up.

'She even has his speech pattern and personality down pat.'

I transformed back into my self and walked to the back of the line with my hands in my pockets. Sure, it was amusing watching the confused faces go between the two Shikamarus, but I didn't know how much chakra the Jutsu used nor how much chakra I had and until I found those out, I would use my chakra sparingly.

The rest of the day went pretty fast after that, though I did laugh heartily, much to Iruka-sensei's disapproval, at Naruto's sexy Jutsu.

At the end of the day I wandered back up to the hokage's office to let him ask his questions and to get my "living arrangements" as the Hokage like to call them.

I knocked on the door and waited till I heard the gruff voice of the hokage calling 'Enter.' I stepped into the room and bowed low.

'You asked me to come to you at the end of the day sir.' I reminded him once I had straitened back up. 'So here I am.

'Ah, yes. Darcy wasn't it, no offence but that is a rather strange name my dear.'

'Well, I always thought that fire-shadow was a strange name but here you are rocking it like the fire-shadow you are, I mean, you have the hat and everything.' I gestured to said hat.

He gave a rumbling chuckle, 'I suppose your right child. You're a very intuitive one aren't you?'

'Yes sir.'

He chuckled at my blunt response then sighed. 'Well I better give you your living arrangements so you can settle in.' he said as he shuffled through the many papers on the desk in front of him. 'Aha!' he pulled out a sheet and gave it to me. I looked down at it and saw directions to what seemed to be my new apartment. I looked back up at him in confusion.

'Aren't you going to question me?' I blurted. The uncertainty in my voice was clear as a bell.

He pushed his hat down and gave me a long hard look from under it before answering, and when he did it was very much in his "hokage" voice 'I could tell by how you were acting this morning that many of the questions I would ask, you cannot or will not answer. I understand that, but that does not mean I trust you. I am going to give you a trail to watch you for a while until I am certain you are not a threat to the village. If they see something that marks you as a traitor I will not hesitate to give them the order to kill you. Do you understand?'

'Yes sir' I most certainly did understand, one wrong move and I was dead.

'Well you should probably go to your apartment then shouldn't you.' I took it as my queue to leave and, after saying goodbye; I followed the instructions to my new home.

I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had all my end of year exams then I was on camp for a week then on the day I got home from that I left to see my cousins for two weeks and I didn't have my computer. I got home very late last night and I fell asleep strait away so I didn't finish it then and today I wasn't aloud on my computer all day so this is me writing at 1:00 in the morning for you guys. Again I am so sorry! As before constructive criticism is welcomed just don't be too harsh. Thx. =P