New girl- Part one

It was a sunny day in dreamland. The halberd had just taken off from it's resting place, off into the beautiful blue sky. The captian, Meta Knight was in deep thought.

He was thinking about the "Legend" the fortune teller, Mabel from Cappy town had spoken to him about. He was told one day a girl would abord the ship and that he would eventually fall in love with her.

To him it was impossible. There are many females on the ship, but none seem intresting.

The females they had abord were the maids, who would often clean the inside of the ship, even if it were the small chores such as dusting, cleaning the dishes, cooking, sweeping or mopping.

Of course since Meta Knight was such a gentleman and a man of chivilary, him and the Meta-knights treat the ladies with respect.

Sighing to himself, Meta Knight put the halberd on auto pilot and began to head to the dining area, just to see what the boys were up to.

Sure enough, all the Meta-knights were sitting in the dining area talking and laughing and waiting for breakfast, while the ladies scurried around in the kitchen making as much food as they could for the warriors.

Meta Knight chuckled to himself as watched the ladies run around as fast as they could being careful not to drop the plates of food.

As soon as he walked out with his caped wrapped around him, figuring that he would eat later, Sailor dee came running towards him at full speed.

"Sir Meta Knight! Sir Meta Kni-oof!" He cried as fell face flat on the floor. As serious as Sailor dee can be at times, Meta Knight had to remember he was still a child.

Meta Knight only stood there waiting with an anime like look (A/n Something like this I couldn't find out what it was called -> -_-|||) "What is it, Sailor dee?" He finally asked.

Once Sailor dee finally got up, he explained the situation. "There is a source of life on the island we are approuching! It's a female and she seems to be in a state of despair! If we don't help now she will die!" Sailor dee cried out.

Before saying anything else, Meta Knight quickly changed his cape into bat wings and began to zoom down the hall, leaving Sailor dee to spin around before landing on his butt with dizziness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally I got the first chapter done (Anime sigh of relief) Also sorry it's so short I tried my best. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Peace out ✌