Back light Party// Stiles

"Well, Scott kept them out for a while but they eventually got in. I think it would be safer if I stayed h-"

"Stiles, do you wanna talk about Scott, or do you wanna dance with me?" You asked your boyfriend, swinging your hips along with the music.

"I-I wanna dance with you." He said as you grabbed his hands, placing them on your hips.

He gripped them harder, pulling them against his. Your wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling his head down to your shoulder.

"I want you to paint my body." You said, your lips pressed against his ear.

"I would really, really, like to paint your body." He replied before taking your hand, pulling you over to the paint table. You slipped your shirt off, your bra glowing underneath the black light.

Stiles' eyes widened before taking a paint brush and dipping it in a neon yellow. You gasped as the cold paint brushed against the top of your breast.

You watched as Stiles painted up and down your body, his tongue caught between his lips in concentration.

He finished, a smirk on his face.

"My turn." You smirked before pulling his chest off, one paintbrush between your teeth, the other working on his toned chest.

"Holy-" Your eyes cascading down his chest.

You painted some abstract pictures in different colors before finished with a neon kiss on his cheek. He pulled you back onto the dance floor, his hips grinding against yours.

Suddenly, he leaned down, his lips catching yours. Your hand grasped the back of his neck, pulling his lips harder against yours.

"I love you." He said over the music, his brown eyes staring into yours.

"I love you too, Stiles." You replied, kissing him softly.

A night off paid off sometime.

---------------------------------------------------------

yay! first chapter of book 2 :) i am totally excited.