Chapter 2: Kid (Luhan)

Luhan POV:

I was awoken by my alarm and I looked at the whole room. Nothing has changed, I thought. I had this very bad nightmare, I was married to some daughter of my father's friend. She's such a kid. In my dream, she wouldn't even act properly when people give greetings. She would just stare at them, smile at them a little, there was even once when she smirked at one of the visitors. When we reached my place, I had to carry her to her room and put her to bed because she wouldn't listen to me when I told her to go to bed. She even called me dad. I shook my head and thought, I wouldn't want a wife like that.

After thinking for a while, I went to take a bath. I was about to put shampoo on my hands, when I thought something was out of place.

"Oh no, that wasn't a dream?!" I said. I can't believe it as I stared at my wedding ring.

I finished showering as fast as I could then got dressed. I went to the guest room to check if she was really there and to my greatest disappointment, she was there sleeping, still wearing her clothes last night.

"Hey, wake up sleepy head." I said as I pat her shoulder.

"uhhh... 5 more minutes dad." She said.

"I am so not your father" I mumbled and I removed the blanket, I sat beside her bed , grabbed her shoulders and put her into seating position. Her back is leaning on my chest and her head on my shoulder. She still didn't budge but I think she's already half awake. I shook her shoulders and she turn around and looked pissed.

"What time is it?!" She asked, her face was close to mine.

"It's 7 am, and your morning breath is very ummm... disgusting. So please a bit distance." I told her.

She was embarrassed and move a little farther from me.

"What do you want so early in the morning?" She whined.

"I want you in the dining room after 30 mins. We NEED, I will emphasize NEED to talk about some rules in this relationship. So 30 mins start now." I said. 

I stood up from her bed and walk to the door but before I went out, I looked back at her and saw her going back to bed. I shook my head and told her.

"If by 30 mins, you're not in the dining room and still haven't move an inch from that bed, I will carry you to the shower and bathe you. Trust me I can do that and don't challenge me. I'm still a man." I told her and that seemed to wake her up.

I went out of her room and started to prepare breakfast. After 30 mins, she still hasn't shown her face in the dining room. I decided to go back to her room only to find her sitting in the bed, wearing her bathrobe.

"Will you get dressed already!" I'm starting to get really annoyed with this kid.

"I would love to, but I've got nothing to wear." She said.

I facepalm myself and tried to calm down. 

"Ok, I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you that you're clothes are inside the closet, that door. Next time if you don't know please ask than waiting for me to get back here. Now please 10 mins, I want you in the dining room, ok? If you don't know where the dining room is follow the hallway, you can see the dining room from the living room ok?" I told her and went out of her room.

Seriously, why do I need to take care of a kid. I feel more like her father than her husband. I placed the pancakes that I cooked in the table and put the coffee and juice on the table. Then after a few minutes, she was approaching the dining table. She looked a bit surprised, about the food. 

'Hey, I can cook.' I thought.

We both sat down and started to eat.

"So rules?" She asked as she finished her first pancake and prepared to dig in on the other one.

"I just want to set some things straight about this marriage. I'll be really honest with you, I am not, not even one bit interested in you. I would have been preparing for my proposal by now, if it wasn't for this marriage." He said there's a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"You have a girlfriend?" She asked. She looked so shock with that idea.

"Yes." I answered.

"What's her name?" She continued to ask.

"Sophia." I answered again.

"What does she do?" She asked again.

"Model. Hey, wait stop asking." I told her, and why the hell do I keep on answering anyway.

"Ok, I'm sorry." She said.

"Now back to what I'm saying, I'm not interested with you, but we can't just file a divorce yet. Right now, I'm just going to ask you for your cooperation. I think you know that a lot people respect me and I like it to stay that way. I just want you to be at your best behaviour when your with me or when you're with people that I know. Remember your now a wife of a known CEO. I know you don't like it but let me tell you this, the feeling is mutual. Now, I won't bother you with your life, just this. I just don't want you stain my reputation and don't tell anyone about my private stuff." I told her.

She nodded and continued to indulge her food. I wonder if she really underestood what I'm trying to say.

"Well?" I asked. I need to hear her say yes so it will be clear.

"Yes. I understand." She answered as she rolled her eyes.

I shook my head and muttered 'kid'. I took our plates and wash them she was just standing at the counter, watching me.

"Do you have anything else?" I asked her.

"Yeah, how am I supposed to go to school? Can I ask my boyfriend to come pick me up here?" She asked me.

"I thought you understand our talk a while ago?" I asked her and right now I'm seriously feeling annoyed.

"Yes, I do but going to school?" I asked him.

"I'll drive you to school." I told her.

"Wait, no. My boyfriend wouldn't want that." She replied.

"Trixie, I don't want to do this also, I'm not a chauffeur, but we need to do this." I told her.

"We? you mean, you need this." She said to me.

"Yes, and you will do what I told you to do. For the mean time, I'll drive you to and from school, unless the circumstances will not let me do so. One more thing, for at least a month try not to see your boyfriend, ok? Don't worry I will also do the same. Paparazzi are everywhere, it'll be best for us to keep a low profile for a while." I told her and she doesn't look happy about it. I'm not happy about it also. 

We finished preparing for work and school then left the house without talking that much.