Chapter Six

He actually kissed back.His hand behind my head.Black and red rose petals fell from the rose bushes above us.Black petals falling in his hair,red in mine.As if our souls were intertwining.Once the saliva breaks I Inclose myself in his chest and grip his shirt.I loved him and he loved me.
--------
I was asleep in bed.

Was it all a dream?

Sitting up I stretch and yawn.Someones hand runs against my back slowly."Morning."He mumbles."Morning."I reply.He gave me a knitted hoodie,black that covered my legs to mid thigh to sleep in.I stand up and think of what to wear."I feel so vain right now,"I state.I turn around quick and squeal."I have nothing to wear!"I shout,which caused Offendy to fall out of bed.I giggle than burst into laughter.Which made me tear up.Its been forever since I laughed like this.Like a child,a happy mothered and fathered child.When my father died,I began to love the color of blood and the color black.As if to hide my true self.The child I was once.OffendorMan's grey hair slid down my shoulder as he hugged me from behind."Well I know how much you love that hoodie so I got you a red undershirt and black tights."He said handing me the clothes as they were mentioned.He then wrapped his hands around my hair and twisted it lightly and clipped it on my back scalp.My scar showed more.In the mirror I shook and turned to his chest to cancel the memories from showing again."Why hide it,you look beautiful."He said."You think so."I state into his shoulder."I know so,besides,"He turned me around."I know I love it there."He said.I smile at him and agree with him.His hand then holds my own.His shark grin told me what he wanted.I face him and wrap my arms around his neck.I then move my feet.He stiffens."I don't know how to dance."He said.I kiss him.He kissed back and I decided to heat the kiss by begging for entrance.He denied and I pinch his rear and he gasps allowing me to win the fight.I release the hold and started to dance again.He looked down the entire time but then he looked up,a smile plastered to his face.I rest my head against his chest and listen to his heartbeat.Which was steady and a hint of energy.He was calm and at peace.