Your eyes widened and then closed as the words left your mouth. "Jungkook told me about her..." you say causing Jimin to take a long inhale of air. You listened to the chirping crickets as you waited for him to say anything.

"He didn't do it (Y/n)." he said with a tiny chuckle in his throat. You quickly turned your head to see Jimin had watery eyes. Your heart sank as you cussed at yourself for even bringing it up to him in the first place.

"Jimin I'm-."

"no monkey, it's fine." He says smiled weakly and wiping at his eyes. "ugh I don't know why I'm so upset." He laughs at himself and sits down in the bend behind him. His head falls into his lap. "You want to know about Jungkook and Laurens relationship?" he asks making you freeze.

"w-what." you say quietly and confused why he would think you cared about Jungkooks past relationships. Jimin raised his head and cocked and eyebrow at you. "no I don't want to know the history behind Jungkook and Lauren." You say crossing your arms to your chest as you saw where Jimin was going with this. "I was just worried if he killed the poor girl." You say lowering yourself besides Jimin.

"huh whatever you say~." He teases pushing against your shoulder.

"I'm serious I could care less." You laughed against Jimin's playful movements and at that moment things seemed to feel normal again. That was until he placed his hand on top of yours. Your eyes widened from the gesture and you met gazes with him. "Jimin..."

"be careful around him okay?" he says squeezing your hand a little and leaving you breathless. You didn't know what to say on the matter but you simply nodded your head. Right when you were thinking everything was okay and then Jimin goes and says something like that, shoving all the sour thoughts back in your head.

"let's get back to the room." He says standing up and brushing himself off. He stared down at your thinking posture and he sighed. "(y/n) I was just saying that because he is a playboy okay. Now come on I'm cold."

It has been weeks since you brought up the 'Lauren' problem

It has been weeks since you brought up the 'Lauren' problem. Last time you thought your killer thoughts were resolved but that was until Jimin warned you to be careful around Jungkook. Jimin said that it was just because Jungkook was a playboy. But over the weeks of going out to public places with the boys and watching how Jungkook literallyavoids all females, you had major doubts.

So here you were, sitting at the dinner table with your small group of friends discussing this morning's lecture and the only thing you could do was draw faces with your food as you tried to remove your thoughts. "(y/n) it's not like you to be this quiet." Yoongi said sticking his fork in your direction. "what's up?" he asked making the rest of the table stare at you as well.

 "what's up?" he asked making the rest of the table stare at you as well