Chapter 1: Triple Canopy

09:00:14 A.M.

June, 20XX

Haneda Airport, Tokyo, Japan

In a beautiful sunny mourning in Japan, there is a young Brown light skinned mid-muscular African American man with a black buzz cut hair cut and a mustache, wearing a black short sleeve button down shirt, black pants and black shoes, has a Christian Cross tattoo on right front arm and Army Leads the Way tattoo on left front arm. wearing a id badge around his neck with the logo of the US Embassy and next to a black SUV and close to a airport building. He is waiting on someone. Then suddenly, a young brown light skinned mid-muscular African American man with a black buzz cut, wearing a black short sleeve shirt, with black pants and sneakers and carrying luggage bag came out of the building with a few people and him only came up to the other African American man.

"Sup Deon." The Light Skinned African American man greeted.

"Sup Wesley." The other Light Skinned African American man named Deon greeted back.

Wesley gave Deon his own ID badge. After putting Deon's luggage bag in the back of the SUV, both of them got in the SUV and drove away, Wesley in the drivers seat and Deon is in the shotgun seat.

"Welcome to Japan." Said Wesley.

"So what's up with the team?" Asked Deon.

"Our friends Rihanna and Scott are here." Wesley answered.

"What happened Glenn and Paul?"

"Transferred to Benghazi yesterday. Security work for a CIA base there. Hope there won't be another 9/11 Benghazi attack there."

"Yeah. Me too. Wesley listen...I'm sorry about your girl, Diana."

"It's cool, man." Said Wesley after giving out a sigh. "Just...just need to move on is all. So how about you, Deon? Find anyone special?"

"Nah man. I'm still single. Couldn't find me a date when I was in Iraq."

"Oh course you're not gonna find girls there. A lot of them are afraid of us, hated us and not to mention their family will not let us date them. But I know what you're thinking. Some US soldiers were dating and even married middle eastern girls but there are certain ones that you will may never date nor marry. Right?"

"Yeah...you're right."

"But hey don't worry man. We'll find someone special one day."

(Embassy of United States)

The two finally made it to the US Embassy of Tokyo. It is a big compound with one building for the security quarters for Diplomatic Security Officers and private military contractors of Triple Canopy (is a private security company that provides integrated security, mission support and risk management services to corporate, government and non-profit clients), one building for Tactical Operation Command and last for the main building for the US Ambassador's Residence with safe haven. The Ambassador is not present today but the contractors and DS Agents must protect it at all cost. The two got out of the vehicle and started walking together to a quarter building. When they got into the building, they walk up to two contractors playing poker on the table. One is a Caucasian male that is shirtless, muscular, has brown short hair and beard and green eyes and wearing a tan cap with American Flag and tan short shorts, white socks and sneakers, the other is Japanese American female that has black short hair and blue eyes, is wearing a black tank top, grey sweat pants, white socks and sneakers, she has a dragon tattoo on her front left arm and she is Bantamweight.

"Yo Rihanna, Scott look who's here." Said Wesley.

The two turns to Wesley and Deon and were surprised to see Deon.