Many Isn't Always Merry

Start from the beginning

“Two words brother…” he puts his hand over my shoulder, “Tiffany Johnson.”

A shiver shot up to my spine, Tiffany Johnson is the team’s private whore. Her policy was, no jacket, go jack it.

I shrugged his hand off my shoulder, not wanting to know where it had been so early in the day.

“Man, you really have to loosen up.” he chuckled, “I mean, how long can you last banging just one chick?”

“It’s pretty easy if you try.” I said.

“C’mon Liam, I get it, Emily is like the bomb!” he says, “Great smile, gorgeous hair, nice ass-“

“Hey…” I warned.

Obviously Emily Murphy is, or rather was, my high school girl friend. We’ve been on and off since sophomore year. She’s smart, opinionated and- like what Phil said- she’s hot. But what I liked about her the most is she was really down to earth. Unlike other beautiful girls in the school, she never uses her face to get what she wants. Instead, she work for it saying the hard work is worth it when it pay backs.

She was practically my everything. When I had doubts of myself she has a way of deleting them to non existence. She was my personal cheer leader and I loved her for that.

My brother teased me to death when I started dating her, saying that none of us should be thinking of settling down as early as high school, especially if it came to girls. But I saw differently. Seeing how my mother loved my dad, I wanted to have that. The only difference was, I have no intentions of giving up.

In fact, I was too over protective of her. I trust her, but I don’t trust the guys around her. I’ve heard how they talked about her before we went exclusive, and I am planning to have them stop talking about her like she’s some girl in a porn magazine.

The funny thing was, she doesn’t get all jealous when I’m talking to girls; she said she expected it when she decided to date me, the current school heart throb. That she was lucky enough to have my undivided attention and being labeled as my girlfriend to even bother with bitching to other girls.

What she didn’t know, was I thought I was the lucky one.

She was my lover, my best friend and console. She was perfect-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*pause~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Ok, not meaning to be a hypocrite, but are you planning to do a story based on mine?” Dudette cut off, “Cause I’m not hearing anymore friends in the story.”

“Well, hypocrite, I’m also trying to make a point here when I said you’ll never know who are genuine or just waiting to stab you in the back.” I mocked her.

“Well, ok…” she shrugged, “So this ex of yours, she broke your heart. She sounds nice, so I’m guessing she gave you the whole this is going too fast, I need to think of my future- our future… it’s not you it’s me, crap.”

I groaned and threw my head back, “Urgh, I wish she did…”

“Wait…” she says. “Was she the one who back stabbed you?”

I frowned and stared at the ceiling thinking.

“Stranger?” Amanda asks.

I stayed like that, remembering what happened, “Twice…”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*continuation~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*