Tsukki's drunk scenario

Requested by Sugarplum161

A/N Welp here we go! I would absolutely love to meet wasted Tsukki. And guess what....Tsukkiyama.

Tsukki's POV

I sat cross legged on the armchair impatiently staring at the clock. A few dozen ticks later and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yamaguchi, hurry up." As if responding to my voice, the hairdryer silenced and was placed down with a thud.
   "Gomen Tsukki. Do I look okay?" The small brunette asked stepping from behind the doorframe into my field on vision. I looked him up and down quickly. He wore fairly casual clothes but still looked as if he was going out.
   "Fine. Come on let's go." I stood and grabbed the keys from the countertop, walking to the door. Yamaguchi gave me a quick squeeze before grabbing a box off of the table and running out the door.
   Today was June 21st, the shrimps birthday. I didn't really want to go to his party but Yamaguchi did so I thought I should probably go. Besides, it's not like he's a very sociable person so his boyfriend being with him is probably for the best.
   It was a short ten minute drive to the local bar, Midorijima Bar. As I stepped out of the car, the cool yet pleasant summer breeze hit me. I looked down at my watch and turned to Yamaguchi. "We're gone by 11, okay?" I explained. He nodded in response as we walked inside.
   Despite being a fairly large bar, it seemed tight, packed full of of teens and rowdy college students.
   "Yamaguchi, Tsukishima!" I turned to the source of the shouting and saw the short ginger haired ball of energy standing before us.
   "Hinata happy birthday!" Yamaguchi said with a wide grin. "Yeah." I agreed.
   "Thanks!" He said jumping up and down excitedly, before stopping in surprise as a long arm reached around his chest and pulled him closer.
   "King, I never would've guessed you would be here..." I said sarcastically. He gave me a glare but said nothing.
   "Well come on let's go grab a drink." I encouraged leading Yamaguchi by the hand to the bar. This was gonna be a long night.
----------------------------------------------

I sat next to Yamaguchi around a table with Kageyama, Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka. Taking a sip of my beer I glanced around to see who else was here. There were most of the current Nekoma third years like Inuoka and Lev and a few former Fukurodani members.
   It was only 9:35 and I was already bored. Should I try to make conversation? Drink until I lose consciousness? Or maybe I could have a little fun with someone.
   Looking over at Kageyama, he seemed to be staring intensely at Nishinoya as he swung his arm around Hinata's shoulders and laughed happily.
   "Be careful Nishinoya-senpai you're getting too close to the queen. You're gonna get beheaded." At this Nishinoya stopped laughing only to look to Kageyama who was practically burning with rage.
   "You..." He began angrily but after glancing down to see Hinata quite frightened he stopped and simply shuffled in his seat, as did Nishinoya.
   Looked like he was trying not to ruin the shrimps birthday. Well, time to get wasted I guess.
----------------------------------------------

Yamaguchi's POV

"Tsukki stop it." I cringed as he put his arm around me with a wide grin. It was unlike him to be so carefree and although I would usually be happy about this it made me fairly uncomfortable.
   "Come on Yamaguchi I have nothing else to do." He put his lips on mine and I could taste the strong alcohol in his breath. I pushed him back slightly and sighed.
   I didn't have anything to drink since I had to drive us back. I'll admit, Tsukki was right. It is pretty unbearable being around a load of drunk teens for hours at a time.
   "C-come on let's go outside!" He said smirking and dragging me by the arm out into the beer garden. By this time it was pretty cold out and I put my arms around myself but kept within a close proximity of Tsukki.
   He glanced around quickly like a child looking for something to do. Finding nothing he simply stood up onto a bench, making the already tall boy tower over me. "Look at me, I'm the king! I have childhood issues because I suck at volleyball! Come here my queen!" He bent down and tried to grab my hand but I stepped to the side. He simply stood back up and laughed. "Don't be so stu-WAH!" He yelped, losing his balance and falling onto the ground on the opposite side of the short fence surrounding the garden.
   I hopped over the fence and picked his arm up, wrapping it around my shoulder. Standing up, I noticed a small cut on his head. "Tsukki you're bleeding!" I exclaimed. He chuckled at this.
   "You're just imagining things, talking space squirrel." He answered back. I chuckled lightly, it didn't seem like he was in pain so I guess it was fine.
   I awkwardly pulled him over the fence and dragged him inside. It seemed everyone else was just as drunk so I thought it would be best to go home.
----------------------------------------------
   As I was driving home, I looked up to the stars in the night sky. The small specs in the far universe were completely overpowered by the large bright moon. Tsukki once told me I reminded him of a star. Not completely knowing how to react I told him he reminded me of a dinosaur. Ever since, they've been our nicknames for eachother but of course we didn't use them around others.
   I snapped out of my trance when I felt a pair of arms cling to me. "Tsukki let go!" I exclaimed as he knocked the gear stick into fifth gear accidentally. I swerved slightly before turning the corner and getting back on track.
----------------------------------------------
We managed to get home alive by some miracle. Tonight was a long night. I lay in bed cosily next to Tsukki as the warmth lulled me to sleep. "Hey star." I heard a slightly drunken voice ask. "Yes?" "Don't we have practice tomorrow?"

And there we go drunk Tsukki! Let me know who else you want to see wasted and a scenario to be included! ~x