Vide

With my hand against the wall, it began to turn gray. It became entirely new, without paint, without pictures. An entirely new canvas. Though, nothing shall color the canvas of Paris. I walked out of my room, and as I did it turned gray behind me.
Running my hand against the wall and the railing, the rest of my home became gray. The photo of my parents and I became gray, none of us showing through the grayness. With each step I took, the gray spread along the stairs.
The world will become bleak, the people will be empty, this will be our void.
I left my home and just stared up at the sky. It would be entirely dark if it weren't for the sun beginning to rise. People would always say that the sun rising was a symbol of hope.
I stared at it, emotionless. I raise my hand towards the sky, darkness spewed from it. It covered the city, blocking out the rays of hope.
This is a void. Nothing can enter, and nothing can leave. I shall make these street empty like my heart. This will no longer will be the so called "City of Love" but a city in a void. The people will become empty shells, their minds will be blank. Nothing shall be felt.
I walked down the street, gray followed. Covering street lamps to the walls of apartment buildings. No one seemed to be out and about. They won't know it what hit them.
I'd feel bad for them, but my emotions aren't necessary. Marinette and Adrien proved that to me. I gave a cold laugh, "They don't know what they've started."
If people act like how they did, then there will be those who will hurt. So now all I have to do is numb the people and make this city a place of emptiness.Well, I guess I'll have to get the Miraculous of Noir and Ladybug. But do I really have to? I'm not feeling up to it.
I kept on walking but then, I passed by a store window. I didn't know that my appearance changed. Instead of pajamas I wore a silver locket around my neck, a white hoodie, gray pants, I was also barefoot. Even my skin has changed to a shade of gray and my hair turned a dark shade of gray. 50 Shades of Gray(son). Oops I made a joke, a bad one too. Like I'm just my normal self.

It's all gray? Looking to my alarm clock I saw that it read 7:54 am. I was late to class- as usual. I walked up to my window and saw that people who were in the streets were gray. They looked gloomy.
"Tikki?" I asked. She came up besides me, a small yawn came from her as she had been sleeping.
"What's wrong, Marinette?" Tikki then looked out the window, "Oh no!"
"Tikki, we gotta handle this Akuma! And two days in a row? Hawkmoth won't give us a break!" I sighed. "Tikki, spots on!"
After my transformation, I jumped from my balcony and went to go find the akumatized villain. People in the streets were just walking aimlessly, not following any sort of direction. I stood on a rooftop, surveying a street with gray people arriving on it.
This street still had its colors. Though, as the people walked onto the street, it began to turn gray. It went down the street and up the walls of buildings.
I moved backwards as the gray just made it to my feet. I bit my lip, not really knowing what it would do. I sighed and stepped onto the grayed roof. Luckily, it did nothing. Well, it won't turn me gray and l won't walk around like a zombie.
I jumped from rooftop to rooftop. The streets were mostly gray. I heard the scream of a woman. I jumped down onto the street and before me was the woman getting swarmed by grayed citizens. I got my yo-yo and lassoed two but the rest got to her.
She turned gray from the places she's been touched. Then she and the others looked at me. They moved towards me as if they were zombies. My eyes widened and I instantly began to ran.

I used my yo-yo to swing from a lamp post and onto a rooftop.
"I've been looking for you everywhere."
I turned behind me and saw Chat Noir. Recently, he hasn't been flirting with me. He must have found someone else in his normal life. I'm happy for the guy. It's probably (Y/n), though they like Adrien. Poor Chat will never have a chance with them.
I put my hand on my hip, "Oh really? You should have been looking for the akuma."
Chat shrugged, "Well we are a team, aren't we?"
After he stopped flirting with me, he started acting differently. He's calmer now and seems dazed. He seemed to always to be lost in thought. Now, it looks like he's even more lost in thought. His eyes were glazed and he stared off into the distance.
I nodded, "Yeah." I looked behind me to see nothing but a black barrier that covered the city. I couldn't exactly tell where he was looking but that's when I noticed something. There was a figure, moving and spreading the grayness.
"La la... la da da da da.. la la... la lada da.." it sang. The other grayed people didn't say a word at all, so why was this one singing?
The figure looked up at Noir and I then ran off.
Noir took off after the figure. That was the akuma. I used my yo-yo to swing away from the building and after Noir and the akuma.
It kept running, not even out of breath. The akuma stopped and turned around in the middle of the half-colored street. I then realized that (Y/n) was the akumatized civilian. This was my fault. They held out their hand, leveled to meet Chat's face. He dragged his heels to slow himself down.He stopped right before his face met The akuma's hand.
"(Y-Y/n)? he breathed.
"It's Vide now." They said stoically. Their appearance was grayed out, and I noticed- (Y/n) has never worn that locket before.
"Noir! The locket!" I yelled.
Unblinking, Vide ran backwards. They were now 10 feet away from Noir. A pink outline surrounded Vide's eyes. Hawkmoth was communicating with them.
Vide shook their head, "Not really feeling up to it right now. Sorry." their voice stayed the same. Emotionless. "I'd rather be me, sir, so if you could kindly fuck off I might feel a drop of gratefulness." they continued. The pink outline faded and Vide looked me dead in the eye. "If you want my akuma, come and get it." They ran off.
Vide was actually running really fast. As if it was a part of their power. The power to run away from their problems. We wouldn't be able to catch up to them.
I used my yo-yo to cause after Vide. I'll have to catch them on foot though.

I began to catch up with Vide. They were turning the rest of this street into grayness. I caught up to them and grabbed their wrist. They tried to grab my arm with their other hand but i twisted them onto their back.
Noir came and knelt down besides us. He grabbed the the locket and broke it. No akuma came out of it.
I stared at the locket, astonished. Why didn't the akuma come out? That should have been the item that held the akuma.
"What a bother..." Vide mumbled under their breath. They rolled to their side, making me fall to the ground. They kicked me off and snatched the locket from the ground. Chat snatched their arm and was about to snatch away the locket from them but they quickly shoved the locket into their hoodie's pocket and held their hand in front of Noir's face.
They wore no facial expression,not hate, determination, anything. "You should let go... you wouldn't want to become a husk."
Noir's eyes widened and let them go. Vide flashed a fake smile and walked backwards from us. They turned to darkness then vanished elsewhere in the city.
Chat groaned, pulling at his hair, "I shouldn't have let VIde go. Damn it, damn it, damn it! I could have fixed it right here! I just would have had to dodge them!"
I crawled over to him and rubbed circles into his back, "We'll save (Y/n), don't worry." I had to at least try to cheer him up.
"Ladybug... I'm the reason (Y/n)'s Vide." His face had the word guilt all over his face. Wasn't I the reason though? I was shitty to her all day yesterday. I shouldn't have snapped at her. Maybe they wouldn't have been akumatized.
"You don't need to give me the details," I said, "let's just go save them."

We had to get a bird's eye view so we climbed the Eiffel Tower. There was only one colored street left in the city, that's where (Y/n) was going. We went all the way over there, and by the time we got on that street, Vide was already there.
Vide turned around and spotted us and began to ran. I used my Lucky Charm and out came a pair of rollerskates. I was focusing enough that I blocked out Noir's sarcastic comment. I looked around and saw a tent, noticed the shoelace, and noticed Vide's step pattern.
I ran and jumped onto the tent. I jumped up to get an advantage in my aim and threw a rollerskate into their path. "Noir! Catch!" I threw the other rollerskate at him as Vide stepped on the rollerskate I threw. They fell to the ground.
Noir ran to them and grabbed their hands, tying them together with the shoelace. He grabbed the locket. He turned the locket over and over in his hands when he noticed a dark purple light coming from inside one of the halves. He looked at it and noticed a dark version of a photo of (Y/n) and their friends. Noir sighed as he took the photo and ripped it.
The akuma flew out of the ripped photo. I caught the akuma with my yo-yo and then released it. Noir dropped the locket and threw the rollerskates and the shoelace from one at me. I got them and threw them up in the air, "Miraculous Lucky Charm!"
The magic flew around the city, making it no longer gray or in a dark dome. The magic left behind a (Y/n) in some sort of Pokemon onesie and their fixed locket.
(Y/n) looked up and saw Noir and I. Noir gave a smile and handed them back their locket. They took it from him. They stared down at it.
"I.... I can't believe that I've been akumatized... I was able to avoid being akumatized the first time I was sad but..." (Y/n) gave a cold laugh as if they were still Vide, "I'm such an idiot."
(Y/n) ran off. I jumped off of the tent to follow her but I heard a beep come from my Miraculous. I covered one earring with one hand, "Damn it, Noir, go after (Y/n). I have to recharge." I ran off back to my home. I'll have to make things right again with her. I was being a brat, I was acting like... Chloe. The thought of that made me shudder.
Hopefully, Noir will make things right on his end.