Someone Even Thirstier for Attention Than Chloe: Empress Fern

The last day of their time at the school. I had one more day with them at least, though I just hope I'll actually get to spend time with all of them. You see, Fern kind of got fanboys. She became kinda popular and unlike Chloe she didn't get it by being a bitch with cash. She got it by being nice, polite, and adorable.
Fern was surround by boys, much to Riley's and Grayson's annoyance. Did I ever mention that Gray and Riley were rivals for Fern's affection in the 8th grade? Well they were, and neither of them ever confessed to her though she was trying to get noticed by this one guy who was on the soccer team. He was hot-headed, rude, and just down-right unpleasant. I mean I guesss he could be funny and nice sometimes. But still, I couldn't understand what was up with her liking knock-off and true 'bad boy' types.
"Oh look at me, I have a raging boner for the Japanese girl," Riley made a ridiculous voice, "ooooh~ I'm such a hentai."
"Oh Feeerrn-sama, notice me so we can make kawaii desu half-Asian babies." Grayson said in an odd voice.
"If you have a raging boner, Riley, put it inside of Grayson so you can make bonita half-Hispanic half-Irish babies." I said. To be honest I was not in the mood for it. Chloe pissed me off today by "accidentally" spilling water on me and making fun of me just because I wasn't paying attention in class.
The two of them blushed, they looked at each other and quickly looked away. They're already in love, they just need to become official.
Mr.Yamada's came up in the little driveway area. Hannah walked over to it, she stayed up late last night watching Codename: Kids Next Door for nostalgia and boy was she ready to pass out and never wake up.
Riley, Grayson, and I walked over to the group that surrounded Fern- that is until Chloe decided to show her caked-face. Fern was actually much taller than the girl, she was like 6'2. It's odd, her parents weren't exactly tall. Her dad was 5'3 and her mom was 4'9 but apparently their parents were tall. You could say that Mr. and Mrs. Yamada got the short end of the genes. HAHAHAHA comedy gold.
Fern was staring down at the blonde girl, she cowered trying to make herself smaller. Chloe glared at the people that surrounded the dark-haired girl, mostly the boys. They backed away slightly under her icy glare. "What is your deal? She's ugly and has noo sense of style." Chloe motioned to Fern's pink turtle neck and long dark pink skirt. Fern had a thing in which made her fearful of having the majority of her body exposed.
Fern looked down at her feet, clutching onto the sleeves of her turtle neck. She always was sensitive. It took her a while to get used to our mean jokes. She would get close to tears each time we teased her. But now someone other than us was making fun of her.
"She's just a loser nobody!" Chloe said. "I doubt any of you actually care for her, you're all just pitying her!"
Fern's eyes watered, "Y-You don't have to be so mean." she stuttered.
Chloe took a step forward making Fern cower even more, "I'm not being mean. I'm just speaking the truth. You are the dumbest girl I've ever met. And the whole 'I'm so innocent' is so stupid! You just want attention from all the boys in school."
"They- they were just saying goodbye to me..." she sniffled.
"Sure, and you weren't giving them all pleasure during the time you were here."
Riley's fists clenched. Good, beat her blonde ass. Her blue eye shadow is shit. "THAT'S IT!" Riley ran in. She punched Chloe in the gut.
Chloe was knocked back, she held her stomach. Riley grabbed her by the hair and slammed her face against her knee at least three times. Blood was coming out of Chloe's nose.
Riley threw her onto the ground, a small chunk of Chloe's hair in her hand. Chloe looked in fear as Riley kicked her multiple times.
After a few more kicks, I thought it was enough. Riley kicks hard. I walked over to the redhead and started dragging her away by her torso, she kept struggling though. She was furious. "Enough, you have defended Fern's honor. Now stop before she gets up and tries to get me expelled since you'll be fleeing the country."
Riley stopped struggling. She huffed and blew the hair that got into her face away. I got her to the car but Fern was no where to be found and neither was Grayson. Riley looked up at me, eyebrows furrowed. I nodded and let go of Riley, we both started running.

We found Fern and Grayson near the River Seine. Though there was something off of Fern. She wore a pink dress, wore a crown that was encrusted with rubies, and held a golden staff in her hand. If it weren't for the queen costume, her gray eyes lacked light.
"Aw poo, I thought you would have brought Hannah-banana with cha. Oh well," Fern giggled, "I guess a royal court with three of your closest friends will be enough... for now."
"Royal court? Eh, aren't we too old to play Kingdom?" Grayson. He must have just barely gotten here before us.
Fern opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by Riley, "Speak for yourself, Gray, I'm down for playing."
Fern attempted to speak again but was cut off by Grayson this time, "Of course, gonna be the Stunningly Beautiful Warrior Princess Riley?"
"....I never said anything about being a beautiful character."
"I just- What I meant was- I mean-" Grayson stuttered out.
"SILENCE!" Fern yelled. She huffed, obviously angry, "pay attention to your ruler. I am no longer Fern, I am Empress. And you three- and Hannah- will be a part of my royal court."
Oh boy. Crazed look in eyes? Check. Name change? Check. Labeled to get ass kicked by Noir and Ladybug? More than likely a check.
"We don't wanna play Fern, let's just go home." Grayson said.
"THIS ISN'T A GAME!" Fern swung her staff at Grayson, she stopped it at the side of his neck. "You will help me get revenge, grow my empire, and get the Miraculouses."
"The fuck is a Miraculous?" Riley asked.
"Well for example, Chat Noir's ring and Ladybug's earrings." Fern said as she lowered her staff.
"Uh huh, and you expect us to get it from Noir and Ladybug. We'd get our asses kick."
"That's (Y/n)'s job. Noir has a soft side for them and so he'll let down his guard."
I furrowed my eyebrows, "Dude I can't do that, he'd hate me."
"Well isn't that just a pity." She swung her staff, it just barely touching my cheek. "Do it, or Riley and Grayson will be dropped from the Royal Court in better terms... executed."
I looked at her in confusion. She pointed her staff at Riley and then Grayson. Their eyes becoming an icy blue. They wore red capes over their usual clothes and wore a crown. In their hands held a silver staff. First Fern was a mummy and now she's a crazy bitch and turned our friends into I dunno some kind of Alois Trancy wannabes? Well they're not wearing booty shorts yet so there's still hope.

I sat on the rooftop of a building, I was bait. I was in chains too, fake ones. I've taken drama classes so I'll be able to act like I'm in danger. Fern was off on the other building, sitting in some throne she magicked up with her staff. Riley and Grayson were off running around the city making citizens love Fern. Riley's main task -however- was to seek out Chloe and well, beat her up some more.
I brought up some fake tears the moment I saw a figure with a black outfit on. "Noir help me! I'm in another bad remake of 50 Shades of Grey." He turned his attention towards me jumping from the rooftops to get to me.
He knelt besides me, "Are you alright?" he asked me.
"Could be better without the bondage, mind letting me free?" I asked with a half-smile.
He raised his hand, "Catacl-" I cut him off by breaking out of my chains and tackling him. He was caught by surprise, which easily allowed me to pin him down. I sat on his stomach as I held his wrist down, Fern came over to the two of us.
"Hehe! Good job! Do me a favor and take his ring for me please." Fern asked sweetly as she waved her staff so handcuffs appeared on Noir's wrists.
I grinned evilly, "Wouldn't it be funner to kill him first?"
"My my, I thought you loved him."
"I don't even know who he truly is. Besides, why would I need him if I have Adrien? He's cute and I know who he is. He hasn't manipulated my emotions either." I huffed, I could feel Chat Noir tense under me. What's got his whiskers tied in a knot?
"I see. I'll see to it that Adrien will be safe from harm. Hm, I'd rather not get my dress all dirty, would you like to do the honors?"
I got off of Noir. I nodded with a smile, "Gladly."
Fern handed me her staff. I stood in front of Noir. "Don't do this, this isn't you." He said. Could have sworn that was a voice crack at the end. As I raised the staff I saw a spotted girl headed our way. I smiled, bring down the staff onto my knee.
The staff broke in half. For a staff that felt hard and like metal it was so easy to break. Kind of like a branch. Ladybug captured the butterfly and used her OP superhero power to fix things that have been screwed up by Fern, Riley, and Grayson.
Fern was on the rooftop on all fours. She looked up, taking in her surroundings. She spotted me, then Chat Noir, and then Ladybug, "Oh, oh no, did I do something wrong?"
I walked over to her and patted her back, "Hey don't sweat it, you just became a bad guy for a few hours. No big deal in the city of love."
"Does this mean I caused trouble for Labybug and Chat Noir?" I nodded. She stumbled over to Ladybug who was now on the same rooftop as us. Fern clasped her hands together and bowed.
"I'm sorry, please forgive me!" she said.
Ladybug smiled softly and patted her back, "Don't worry, it's okay."
Fern went back up, instantly towering over the superhero. Fern grinned and sheepishly walked back over to me. "Dad's probably worried about us, we should go back." she said in her usual quiet voice.
I nodded, I turned slightly and waved to Chat Noir and Ladybug. They waved back so I turned back around and walked back home with Fern. Wherever that was, we were lost.
Goddamnit!

After Fern's parents scolded her, she was sent upstairs to finish up packing. I was sure going to miss her and the others, but it was fun while it last. Especially when Alya's evil alter ego and froze Riley. Ah, good times.
I walked upstairs. Once I entered my bedroom I was getting engulfed in a group hug. "We're gonna miss ya." Hannah said.
I smiled, "I'm gonna miss you guys too."
Once they let go of me they went back to packing. I sat on my computer chair. I got an idea.
"Hey guys, want me to play some music?" I asked them.
"Fuck yeah, dude." Riley said trying to stuff in her bra in her suitcase.
I went onto YouTube and typed in the best song ever....
....for annoying people.
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND HURT YOU
"
I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU."

The last day I had with them here was a good one. My dad made a feast fit for kings or should I say Empress? God I have terrible jokes, that wasn't even funny. When we got to the airport we said our goodbyes. Though they did message me about how some dude three rows behind them was snoring so loudly it was making it hard to hear their Mean Girl movie. I pity them.
I got changed into my Charamander onseie. Why my parents bought so many of these is the same reason I love them so much. They understand my nerdyness. I heard a footsteps on my balcony. What.
I grabbed the nearest thing to me to use as a weapon- just in case. But since I'm not that cool nor do I have 3DMG in my bedroom, I grabbed a water bottle. Not even a full water bottle either it was half-empty. Oh well, at least I can make whoever is on my balcony look like they wet their pants.
I tiptoed over to it. Through the glass I saw glowing green eyes. I dropped my water bottle, how lame- I wanted to beat someone up. I opened one of the balcony's door, oh god that breeze. This was a terrible idea, too cold.
"Hey Noir, sorry for making you think I was going to kill you the other day." I said.
Noir grinned and scratched the back of his head, "Hey no worries, you pretty much saved the day."
"Yeah I guess. Hey I was kind of like a double agent! An espi-meow-nage!" I joked. "I keep making bad jokes recently, I'm sorry you had to hear that."
Chat Noir actually laughed, "I thought it was a purrfect pun."
"You should totally marry me." I whispered.
"Wait what?"
"Nothing!
He rolled his eyes, "So mind if I come in?"
I quickly thought about it. Let's see, computer? Off, no way he's gonna see the animations or that weird fanfic I wrote of him when I was tired as hell. Drawing journal? In my backpack so he won't see any of those odd drawings like old Sonic OCs and Shrek as a Cheese-it. Riley also decided to draw Shrek x Okami from Sugoi Quest for Kokoro. Underwear? Hidden away so no one but me can find it.
"Yeah sure. Mi casa es su casa." I said as I motion to the open door. That's when I imagined Mikasa Ackerman as a house. Why.
Chat Noir entered my room and sat down on my bed. I followed him and sat right next to him. It was pretty dark in here so the only sense of light was Noir's eyes. "So..." he started.
Damnit Noir just say the entire sentence not just the first word of it, "Soo.."
"When you said that you had Adrien-"
I laughed, "Dude I was acting! I was just pretending that I wanted to kill you so I could get her staff."
"I know but, what do you think about Adrien?" He asked.
"Are you jealous?" I smirked.
"N-No! Just answer the question."
"Well, he's a sweet guy. He was the first friend I made here. And to be honest, I find him attractive." I heard his breath hitch. "I like you too much to act out on my feelings for him though. I don't want anyone to get hurt."
"Well if you like him that much then you should ask him out, I don't mind." I could hear the smile in his voice.
"Really? Thanks but it's not that simple. I'm still in a love triangle instead of a square." I sighed.
"How so?" He asked.
"A friend of mine likes him. I don't know what'd I'd do if she started hating me just because of some boy."
He turned his head towards mine, "Well you still have me then."
I chuckled, it wasn't in a sad way just... indifferent, "Yeah I guess so."
Noir cupped my face with his hand and started leaning in. I closed my eyes and leaned in too, somewhere in my mind I was being told to stop but I couldn't. Our lips locked. My heart was saying yes but my brain was saying no. I gave into my brain.
As I pushed him away with my eyes still shut I heard a faint beep. "I'm sorry, Noir, I-I can't." I didn't even know why. I truly like him but, god why were emotions conflicting. Maybe it was because of the fact that I didn't know who he truly was. Maybe it was because of my feelings for Adrien. I didn't know.
I heard a quiet and small voice, I was about to open my eyes but Noir's hand covered my eyes. Well I'm pretty sure it was him since there was no other person in my room. Noir's hand was no longer cover with leather. "Don't worry about it, it's okay. J-Just uh, keep your eyes closed." he said.
My eyebrows furrowed under his hand, "Well if you say so." His hand left my face. The bed shifted since his weight left it. I heard foot step grow fainter as he walked away.
"Goodnight, (Y/n). Oh and you can open your eyes now." He said. His voice was quiet, he probably left on the fire escape. I opened my eyes. Thinking about it he kinda did sound like Adrien. I let out a yawn and lied down on my bed, pulling the blanket over me. Oh well, I'll think more about this later.