New Story

Okay so this will mean you guys need to comment.

I want all of y'all's opinion on what story you want next.

1. Anora Scarlet is blind and she moves from her comfy and familiar home in Texas to California. Meaning she starts school with no friends besides her twin sister Chloe and her seeing eye dog Clue. What happens when a certain athlete takes intrest in the blind girl.

2. A newer version of forbidden love with a new main character Scarlet the omega of the pack that killed her mother. The Alpha's son Garrett becomes interested and protective of Scarlet forming a bond but what will happen when Garrett gets closer and closer to becoming Alpha of his father's pack.

3. Anora Scarlet is an outcast at her school know as the slut of the school even though she has never slept with anyone or thought about selling her body. But she is also beaten by her step mother at home, this also leads to her self harming and thoughts of suicide. But what happens when the most popular guy and her freshman crush Skylar Bennett finds out about her problems. Will she push him away? Will they fall in love? Will Skylar save Anora? Or will Anora's step mother leave town before Skylar has time to help her? Find out in this depressing love story.

Please tell me what story you want next. I mean I do have a little bit of each story written so it really doesn't matter to me which one y'all want. But I do want to know which one you prefer so comment a tell me which one I should start to upload next. See all of you later.

Pic is something I drew and the video is mine too so. X)