Chapter 6:

Hey guys well I'm back I don't know if I mentioned this but I haven't really updated anything because well here there was a really bad blizzard and my house didn't have Internet for a while and I just didn't know what to right for some time but here we are a new chapter so enjoy

The picture is of Jesse
---------------------------------------------------------
It's the day before I have to face the world. School starts up again tomorrow and let's just say I am dreading the day. Now so you don't get all mad at me for not telling you about my new year's and christmas, I call these times personal family events so I don't have to talk about it okay. Well anyways I haven't talked to Jason since the day before christmas eve and I don't plan on talking to him anytime soon. Right now I was walking down stairs to get a snack, I enter the kitchen and look through the refrigerator " MOM THERE IS NOTHING TO EAT IN THIS HOUSE" I yell toward my mom " OH YEAH I WANTED to give you this so you could go and get some food" mom walks into the kitchen handing me a list of things " I guess I could because I have been stuck in the house this whole time" I take the list and grab my things and head for the door. I get into the driver's seat and turn the key starting the car " well let's put on some tunes for the ride" I turn the radio on and drive off to the store. I get to the store and gather all the things on the list and a few extra stuff heading to the register I spot a familiar blonde head in those boothe things, I enter the lone placing the items on the counter for the clerk to scan them and place them in bags. " hello I hope you found everything alright ma'am... that will be ten.. forty-nine.." I look into the eyes I have been hesitant to look at this whole break " Scarlet what are you doing here" Jason whispers slightly " what does it look like I'm here to buy stuff and what you work here" I look at him kinda shocked " yeah well I got in trouble with my dad so he told me I had to get a job so yeah" he shrugs and I hand him the money " well I should get back so I'll see you tomorrow" I grab the bags and speed walk to the door " Scarlet wait... I have been wanting to talk to you about" I didn't let him finish " well I don't Jason goodbye" I pull my hand out of his grip and walk back to my car and back home. " MOM I'M BACK" I yell as I walk into the house and toward the kitchen where mom was waiting to put the stuff up and also to make dinner " good I was about to start dinner" she grabs some ingredients from the bags " well call me if you need any help" I walk up the stairs to my room " well that was unexpected" I stare at the ceiling. About thirty minutes later mom called telling us dinner was ready " so you two go back to school tomorrow" my mom tries to make conversation " yeah" I reply " well are you excited to go back and see your friends" she asks kind of persistent " I guess I mean I do see them a lot" I shrug off " well you two are very talkative today huh" mom says sarcastically " well I'm done I'm going to head to bed" I stand and place my plate in the sink and head to bed.
The next morning I got dressed in my usual get up and head to school. At school I meet up with the girls and Jason at my locker as we spot Jason with his group of friends and with Tracy. " hey don't worry about it okay let's just get to class okay" Daniella half drags me to my first class. I get through the boring classes and end the day exhausted with avoiding Jason and Tracy, " hey sis are you alright" Jesse glances at me " hmm... yeah I'm fine why" I glance back " well you're kinda quiet today" he seemed worried " well I am still kind of upset about what happened so I guess that's why" I see him nod and stare out the window. We get home and mom already had food ready we just had to go up stairs and freshen up and then go back down and eat " so how was your first day back at school" my mom smiles at us " it was okay" I shrugged. I just finished my dinner not wanting to talk about school anymore so I stayed quiet for the rest of dinner. I was back in my room doing some homework to only stop to the chim of my phone, I picked up my phone "hello" it was silent " hey... it's me I wanted to talk to you about everything that's happened" I hear Jason's voice " Jason how many times do I have to tell you I want to be left alone" I kind of yell into the phone " I know but please listen to me" he pleads " fine but after this can you just leave me alone" I ask ".... yeah I'll leave you alone" Jason hesitated " alright now talk" I demand " well that night I was waiting for you but well.. Tracy walked out of the movie and we started talking, she told me how much she missed me and that she wanted me to dump you and stuff like that... and well it soon turned into me and her well you know and we got back together and I was going to talk to you about breaking up" when Jason finished I was shocked, I stayed silent as my face was wet with tears before I spoke " you know I thought that this was going to turn out a different way but I guess I was wrong so I'm glad we got this over with... goodbye Jason" I hanged up so I could cry in peace. I woke to the sound of my brother telling me to wake up and get ready for school " ugh I'm up Jesse okay... you can go now" I sit up and wipe my face " hey sis are you alright" Jesse stares at me with his big green eyes " yeah more or less but forget about it just go get ready" I gesture for him to go back to his room and he does. I go through my normal routine and get both me and my brother to school but it seemed everyone heard about me and Jason because there was a whole student body waiting for me to enter the school, " hey girl are you alright Tracy has spread around a rumor that Jason broke it off with you" I walked past Daniella ignoring her " well are you going to talk to me" she pestered " ugh I HAD ENOUGH OF EVERYONE GETTING ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS CAN'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" I yell at pretty much everyone not just Daniella " what has gotten into you" Daniella was angry now " I have had enough of this school okay I just want everyone to just leave me alone" I walk away from Daniella and place and grab things from locker before heading to class. It was lunch and I found myself sitting alone while my friends sat on the other side of the cafeteria. Ugh I feel bad now for yelling at Daniella... but it's true I just want people to mind their own business but I guess it's too hard to ask. I finish my lunch and leave the deadly bright room for the safety of the dark and silent hallways, " well, well, well look what we have here" it seems the devil finally shows herself " what do you want Tracy... haven't you ruined my life enough already" I glare at her and her friends " oh no I haven't even scratched the surface" she chuckles " what else do you plan to do you already stole my boyfriend and you caused me to turn on my friends what else is there to ruin" I could feel I was close to crying " oh well I do have to help with family problems don't I" Tracy's face darkens " what... no you can't do that" I was surprised she would go that far and threaten my family " oh please I'm not going to kill your family I'm just going to show them what a horrible person you are" I turns flipping her hair in my face. The rest of the day was just as bad I ended up getting pushed into the lockers as well as get a bloody nose from some softball chick hitting my face.
I was finally home with my brother who was silent the whole trip home " hey kids dinner's almost ready" my mom shouted from the kitchen " mom sis got into a fight today" Jesse blurted out " Jesse what the hell are you talking about" I hiss at him " what Scarlet you got into a fight" mom was in front of me already getting in my face about it and that pissed me off " YES MOM I GOT INTO A FIGHT SO CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" I screamed making her and Jesse flinch " watch your mouth young lady... you know what you don't get any dinner go to your room right now" my mom demanded I gladly obeyed and walked up to my room. What's wrong with me I have never yelled at mom... is this what Tracy was talking about. I was brought out of my thoughts when my mom threw the door open and yelled at me " WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHEN DID YOU START DOING STUFF LIKE THIS" she shoves her phone toward me, the text said ' look Scarlet Wolf having a great time at school' then there was a video of me yelling at Daniella and a bunch of other stuff I did that day " mom I wasn't... I mean it just.... it just happened and" she cut me off " I don't know what has gotten into you but I'm not having this you are grounded so you take both you and your brother to school and back no where else you understand me" I nod and she left. Now my mom has this thing that she doesn't care how you feel but as long as she knows you treat her and others with respect she will cut you some slack but if you don't she is the meanest person she can be. I get up the next morning hungry so I make myself breakfast and finally go and wake up Jesse so we can head out as soon as I was ready, after that we got to school and I went to my locker to find the she devil waiting for me " well good morning Scarlet" Tracy smirks " what is it now" I open my locker " oh just to do this" Tracy pushes my locker door close but it stops when it slams into my wrist " GAAAHHH" I scream in pain " we'll see you later Scar" she chuckles leaving me on the floor cradling my injured hand. When I finally get up I walk to the nurse's office and she gives me pain killers and a brace and sent me to class. I knock on the door to my class " hello" my teacher opens the door " hi Mr. Jimenez um here" I hand him the pass and enter the class and take a seat so he can continue his lesson. After school I was walking to my car when I was grabbed and pushed against a wall as my attackers start beating me, fed up with this I start to fight back and I could see a girl record the fight making it look like I started it but I didn't care so I just kept fighting back and throwing nasty words back at them until I was hit in my stomach knocking all the air out of me. I was on the ground holding my stomach and watched as the girl uploaded the video to facebook and any other social website so people could see how 'Dangerous' I was. Oh but you would think my mom would help me out right... wrong she just gave me a lecture and lengthened my grounding so yeah she was no help at all. Now I'm doing homework in my room like the Good person I was and just waited till it was time for me to go to bed and go through this whole thing again.
The next school day I was walking into the school and everyone was giving me these dirty looks, I was also bruised up because of that 'fight' I had so I didn't look too friendly either " Scarlet what has gotten into you" I was shocked to hear that voice but it didn't bring calm and comforting feelings instead it pissed me off, at my locker stood Jason " well are you going to answer me" I glared daggers at him " I don't need to explain anything to you" I open my locker placing and grabbing the things in my locker and headed for my class but I forgot that Jason and I had the same class together " tell me Scarlet we are still friends right" I turn to face him " YOU THINK WE ARE STILL FRIENDS AFTER WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH.... NO JASON WE ARE NOT FRIENDS " I yell at him getting death glares from his friends and fans " just leave me alone and stay out of my business" I push past him into the classroom and take my seat before class begins. All through class I could feel Jason stare at me wanting to know what was going on, " Scarlet is there a problem" my head shoots up at the mention of my name " well" the teacher repeats and I don't answer her " Scarlet I need an answer" by now everyone was staring at me " yes there is ma'am I'm not feeling well do you think I can go to the nurse" I stand, the teacher nods and hands me the pass. When I get to the nurse's office Mrs. Johnson was there " hello Scarlet are you alright" she asks " nothing I just needed to get out of the class" I sit next to her in a stool " Scarlet you know you can only come here if you are really injured right" she complained " yes I know but I don't like how I'm being treated out there so I came here for some peace" I slouch in my seat " Scarlet... if that's why you're here than you can stay but you have to go back to class after this period is over alright" she explained " yes ma'am I will I just needed a short break" she nods and continues with her business. The rest of the day went the same and I was tired of it and so I had decide to talk to mom about transferring to another school so I could start over even though the second semester barely started, I was just tired of all the shit Tracy and her friends are putting me through. So I arrived at home with Jesse who has become distant from me probably because of my behavior. I walk into the kitchen where mom was " mom and I talk to you about something" she sighs and puts down the cooking utensils " what is it Scarlet" she seemed annoyed and she had the right to especially for how I was acting " well I have been having some trouble at school with some of the other students and no one has really stepped in. So I was wondering if you can look around see if I could transfer schools" I look up at my mom who was shocked " well I know you have been having trouble so I guess but this doesn't change anything else you're still grounded you got that" I smiled and jumped toward her " thank you mom you don't know how long I have put up with stuff at school thank you" I pulled away and headed upstairs to freshen up for dinner. One thing was going through my mind what school would I end up at.