♡ S I X T E E N - he most definitely did not want to be weak ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

Atom continues to lay on the ground, as the other delinquents watched on, none of them knowing what to do next. Atom's gasps of pain and lack of oxygen could be heard loudly through the silent forest. Standing back up, Bellamy looked over to the group. Charlotte, knowing how the ending would be like, walks up to Bellamy, the knife in her hands, and hands him the knife. 

"I... can't... breathe..." The words seemingly struck a chord in Bellamy. He knew what he had to do, but the problem is, would he actually go through with it?  

"Don't be afraid." Charlotte says, reminding him of the words he told her last night. 

"Go back to camp." Bellamy orders the group, not wanting them to see what he was about to do. He didn't even want himself to see what he was about to do. "Charlotte, Angel, you too." Bellamy says, when he saw that the two were still with him. Charlotte nods and walks off, but Rosie on the other hand, shakes her head. 

"No." It was a simple word, but brought so much to him. With those words, he realized he really didn't want to be alone when he did what he was about to do. He needed someone there for him. He needed someone and it didn't matter to him. The look on Rosie's face told him that she was adamant on staying with him; she made up her mind and nothing would change it. 

Bellamy's gaze returned back to the boy on the ground who began to wheeze uncontrollably. He looked at the knife in his hands then to the boy then back to the knife. Bringing the knife closer to the boy, then further away. He mentally scolded himself, he had killed someone before, how would this be any different? 

"Kill... me... Bell... a... my... Pl... ea... se..." Atom manages to plead out through his pain.

Rosie gazed at the boy who had a mental battle with himself. His actions told her that he didn't really want to do this. She sighed as he hands reached out to clasp onto his hand. Bellamy immediately looked over to the girl when her hands touched his. He watches her as he feels the knife slowly slip out of his hands and onto hers. 

"Atom, I'm going to help you okay?" Rosie mutters softly to the boy, running her fingers through his hair. She felt him relax slightly under her touch, knowing that his pain and suffering would soon end. 

My heart feels like the sharpest razor blade
I really hope this won't give me away

Her hands continued to stroke his hair as she lowered the knife to his neck, where his major artery was. 

Cause I've been drowning here for days
Like a watercolor about to fade

She gently pierced the skin with the knife, the blade completely disappearing beneath his skin. Atom let out a soft choke as the blade went into his skin, and out in one swift movement. Bellamy couldn't look at the actions that the girl was doing to one of the boy he considered to be one of his friends; he focused, rather, on her face. She was completely focused on helping the boy, nothing else mattered. 

Every inch of me is there to trace
No secrets left here on my page

Clarke, Finn, and Wells came running in, they had heard Charlotte's scream too, and had ran quickly through the trees of the forest to see what was going on. They were prepared to help with whatever they could; but the sight in front of them shocked them to no other. They weren't prepared with what was in front of them.