You Move In With Him

(Ignore the ending of the song with the talking and stuff, this was a song made by a Youtuber. The song is called Smile and is my obsession right now -3-.Also, some of these scenarios get really depressing so if your triggered by things like that, ignore Adam and Max's scenarios.)

SkyDoesMinecraft (Adam)

You were sitting in your apartment, actually really scared. The couple in the apartment next to you keep fighting and it reminds you of your parents, who got a divorce when you were 8 years old. (If that's actually happened to you, I know how you feel) Every night, the couple would fight about something. After awhile you started to cry softly. You didn't want to live here anymore, but you didn't have the money to get a new apartment or house. You decide to call Adam so he could comfort you. After a few minutes, he came in and saw you on the floor crying. He ran over and hugged you tightly. You guys sat like that for a little bit until the yelling got louder. Adam quickly grabbed your and and took you to your room.
"Why are we in here?" You ask, tear still falling.
"Pack your stuff up, you moving in with me." You smile and quickly hug Adam. You pack your stuff and leave the apartment right away. You put your stuff away when you got to his house. That night, you slept with Adam (not in the way creeps) and you had the best sleep you had in awhile.

Mithzan (Max)

You were walking back home from your friend, (F/N), house. When you got back to the place where your house is, you scream by the sight of what happened. Your house was burnt down. The fire fighters were still there and you walked up to one of them.
"Is this your house ma'am?" He asks. You nod and look back at the house.
"Well, we found that the fire started because you left your stove on." It was your friends birthday and you made them a batch of their favorite cookies. You're going back to earlier and realize he's right. You start crying into the guys shoulder and he pats your back. After awhile of talking to you neighbors, explaining what happened, you call Max. Once you tell him what happened, he came to your "house" to pick you up. He took you to your favorite stores to get you some new clothes and necessities. After your shopping spree, you went back to his apartment and met his room mates, Ross and Tim, and you talk with all them for a little bit. It became late and you stood up.
"I better be getting ho-......" You stop yourself realizing what you about to say and sigh. Max comes over and takes your hand.
"You could live with us," Max offers, "we have an extra room." You smile and hug him tight.
"Thanks Max." You say into his chest. He smiles and kisses the top of your head.

House_Owner (Ross)

You missed your boyfriend a lot. You lived in (Your home state) (if you live in Washington, pretend you live in another state) and it's been 3 months. You were at you friends house, telling them about Ross for the first time. You were about to say something until your phone rang. You looked down and saw it was Ross.
"Speak of the devil." You mutter and they laugh. You answer your phone and smile.
(Phone call. R=Ross Y=You)

Y= Hey Ross
R= Hey (Y/N/N), I wanted to ask you a question
Y= What's that
R= Did you want to come to Washington and live with me?
Y = Yes, I do! I miss you so much!
R= *sighs of relief* I miss you too
~End of Convo~
~a week later~

You were sitting in the airport, waiting for Ross to pick you up. You looked around and see a guy with brown hair comes toward you.
"Hey, I'm one of Ross's room mates, Tim." You smile, remembering Ross telling you he had two room mates, but you were ok with it.
"I'm (Y/N)" You follow Tim to the apartment and you walk in to hear a strange conversation.
"Ross, why are you eating Bacon Man?"
"He had a good life, so I ate him."
"Fine, I'm gonna eat Pancake Pal."
"No, not Pancake Pal!"
"What the hell is happening?" You finally interrupt. Ross looks at you and quickly runs over. He picks you up and spins you in circles, then kisses you.
"Gross, PDA, get a room." The ginger says. You remember his name being Max. You walk over and throw a pillow at him. You all end up getting into a pillow fight, and Ross takes a pillow for you.

ThatGuyBarney (John)

"Hey John, it's (Y/N). I was kicked out of my apartment for not paying my rent on time and I need somewhere to stay. When you get this message, can you come and pick me up please. Thanks." You called John, and he didn't answer his phone for some reason. You sit on the curb of your apartment building with your bags, waiting for him. A few minutes later, you see a familiar car pull up. It was John's. He walks out of the car and ran over and hugged you.
"Whats happened?" He asks you.
"I was kicked out of my apartment. Do you mind if I stay with you until I get a new one?"
"No needs, yous can live with me."
"Really?"
"Of course. Nothing else woulds makes me happier." You smile and kiss him.
"Thanks John."
"No problems."