Chapter 9: You Really Are Lame Compared To The Beak

lol was listening to the beak song from pnf when I was trying to think of a title

{Isabella}

I heard Phineas pounding on my door and then slowly knocking, probably conscious as someone yelled at him from inside their room.

"Izzy? Please open the door." Phineas called out softly.

I quickly wiped at my wet eyes and running nose. I glanced at my reflection in my phone and kept wiping until I decided I looked fine.

I opened the door and Phineas ran into me, crushing me in his arms. He kept repeating my name, over and over, until I hesitantly placed my hands around him.

"Phineas, I'm fine." I said.

He looked at me and brushed away a stray tear that I hadn't realized was running down my cheek.

"No. No, you're not." He said.
"I...I'm fine now. Please don't worry too much." I told him.
"Isabella, we've been friends since we were just kids. I'm always going to worry about you. You're my best friend."

Even though he meant well, there was a familiar pain that struck me as I was reminded that I could never have Phineas.

"Your eyes are red. Have you been crying?" He asked.
I laughed lightly and lied. "No, I'm just a little tired."
Phineas stares at me and then looks over my shoulder. He smiles softly. "What's that?"
I glanced back and smile. "It's my favorite picture of us when we built that first rollercoaster. Remember? I showed you at the mall."

I untangled myself from his arms and ran to get the picture. He followed me and sat down on my bed. I came back to him and showed him my homemade frame that had small drawn pictures of us and all our friends. There was an empty space where...Adyson's drawn sticker used to be. Phineas noticed but kept his mouth closed.

"This is cute." He smiled and then yawned.
"Oh, Phineas, I'm sorry. Are you tired?" I asked.
"A little but it's fine." I said
"No, here, use my bed. I'll sleep on Ginger's. You've been driving for two hours. Get some sleep and we can hang out tomorrow." I said.
"Ok. Goodnight, Izzy." He said and curled up in my heart-shaped pillows.
"Night, Phineas." I said and crawled into Ginger's blankets.

I looked over and watched as he fell asleep and snored lightly.

God, why did you have to be so cute, Phineas Flynn.

After a while, I got out of bed and tip toed over. I kneeled down beside the bed and smiled as I continued to watch him. I stood up and planted a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, Phineas." I whispered.

I almost screamed as he grabbed my arm and pulled into bed with him. I struggled against his firm grasp as he held me in a spoon position. Finally, I just sighed and snuggled into his soft arms and fell asleep, laughing as he gently blew into my hair.

The most peaceful sleep I've had in a long time was interrupted by my nightmares.

"Isabella! Open the door!" Adyson's voice barked through the door.
"Isabella, you stupid dog! Open up!" Johnny yelled, pounding on my door.

"Shut up!" I heard people cry out from their dorms.
"Is that Isabella's owners again? God, she is such a dog." I heared someone shout through the walls.
"That crackhead better open her door or I swear I'll come and beat her up!" Another person screamed.

I tried to ignore them as I threw Phineas' arms away from my waist. "I'm-I'm coming!"

I leaned down to pick up my pink bow from the floor and I felt Phineas breeze past me.

"God! Finally, you b-" Adyson's eyes widened when she saw that it wasn't me that answered the door.
"Hey, it's Dorito boy." Johnny laughed.
"P-Phineas? What...what are you doing here?" Adyson asked, punching Johnny in the stomach.
"Hey, Adyson. I came over to visit Isabella. Is that a problem?" Phineas asked.
"...n-no, of course not! It's just...Izzy and I had something to do today. Mind if I snag her from you?" Adyson batted her eyelashes and I gagged.

Johnny saw me and pushed past Phineas. "Isabella. We need to talk."
"O-Ok..." I said, feeling myself get weaker.
Phineas grabbed my hand. "Sorry. Isabella can't hang out with you guys. Ever."

Johnny growled and looked ready to punch him but Adyson quickly grabbed Johnny and pulled him back.

"Oh, that's a shame. Unfortunately, we need Isabella. If you want, we can come by later and take her? Then um, maybe you and I could hang out?" Adyson bit her lip and twirled a piece of her hair.

I knew from being her friend for so long that Adyson was trying to be cute. Luckily, Phineas was still oblivious and didn't take the hint.

"Sorry. Me and Isabella's schedules are filled to the brim. Maybe you didn't hear me earlier, but we can't hang out. Ever." He said.

For a usually optimistic and patient guy, Phineas wasn't taking any crap today.

Adyson was unusually patient today and just kept smiling like an idiot.

"That's too bad. I really loved hanging out with you."

She crept closer to Phineas and he backed up, almost hitting me.

"Maybe this would change your mind."

She placed her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his. Her chest pressed against him and I looked down dejectedly at my flatty-patty chest.

She leaned in closer.

My anger burned, my patience gone. Adyson would not take the one person that has made me happy in forever.

I stepped forward, ready to intervene, when Phineas pushed her away, roughly.

She choked and then looked up at him, gasping. She was clearly shocked. I held in a giggle. I remember Adyson had turned into a play girl after Phineas and Ferb left and she stopped being my friend. Obviously, she wasn't used to a boy rejecting her.

"Don't ever go near me or Isabella, especially Isabella, again. You, too, Johnny. I swear if I hear you messed with her, I may be a geek, but I will use every inch of my power to hurt you. Hear me?" He threatened.

I was shocked. Apparently, I wasn't alone. Adyson was already surprised but Johnny was just as shocked.

I had to stop myself from a fake swoon as he slammed the door shut.

"Let's go." Adyson must've switched back to her usual self as she growled at Johnny.
"But...but that Dorito head just...t-to you..." Johnny stuttered.
"Aren't you like twenty-three? You should know by now that girls don't like idiots like you to talk. So shut up and let's go." Adyson snarled.
"What? Really? Is that why Vanessa doesn't like me? Maybe I should dress up like one of those dumb model boys and get a tan. Would she let me then?" Johnny asked.
"Just shut up, you road!" Adyson said.

Phineas and I shared a laugh as I heard Johnny whimpering down the hall. Adyson was most likely dragging him by his ear.

I turned to Phineas jumped onto him. "Thanks so much, Phineas!"
Phineas' face turned red. "Oh, n-no problem, Izzy. I, um, actually have no idea what came over me. I just felt...mad? Adyson and Johnny are the ones who are making you cry right?"
My smile slipped but I forced it back up. "Yea...but thanks for taking care of them for me. I...you know I never wanted to be the girl who depended on a guy to save her but..."
Phineas beamed. "It's fine, Isabella! You don't have to tell me if you don't want to! As long as you're happy, smiling, and safe, then I'm good!"

I stared at his childish smile and then crushed him in another hug to hide my blush. And I also really loved hugging this stupid boy.

God Phineas is a real...Superman? Idk I'm not into superheroes...except The Beak😜
Well, Phineas is The Beak so...lol anyways I was listening to PnF while I was writing this and also Hamilton so lol byeeeee