9

I woke up and I realized Liz wasn't in my arms. What I did realize that it is my birthday. That reminds me, Liz never told me her birthday. Hopefully it didn't pass already and she just never told me. I started to get out of bed and I'm still naked from last night. I thought I put pants on? I guess not. I grabbed my pants and trousers from yesterday and put them on. I looked for my shirt but I can't find it. I walked out of the room.
"Liz, have you seen my- never mind." She's wearing my shirt. She gave me a smile. She came over to me.
"Happy Birthday." She gave me a kiss. I can tell that she is making tea.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"By the way, I am wearing underwear under your shirt. But would you like some tea?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen.
"Um, yeah, sure." She's so calm, comfortable, and happy right now. Maybe I did help her out of her comfort zone from last night.
"Honey? Sugar?" She looked at me.
"Yeah?" I wondered.
"No, would you like honey or sugar?" She giggled.
"Oh just sugar but not too much." I told her with a smile. I just watched her with a smile on my face. I'm in love with her. We've only been together for a short time but I'm looking at her with her hair in a messy bun, makeup from yesterday, my shirt, and underwear. Just wearing that she looks gorgeous.
"What are you smiling at?" She walked over and gave me my tea.
"I'm just thinking." I told her as she took a sip from her tea.
"What are you thinking about?" She asked as she headed towards the couch.
"You." I told her. She stopped herself from having another sip of tea. She looked up at me as I walked over to her. I set my tea down on the small table. I squat down in front of her, "I love you. You are so beautiful and I hope you know that."
"Even right now?" She asked slightly sarcastically.
"Yes even right now." I told her.
"Conor, we aren't in a chick flick. Stop with the cheesy romance." She chuckled and that made me smile.
"I'm serious though, but that reminds me. I have an extra ticket to the Hunger Games premiere in a few days. Would you want to come with me? It's this coming Friday."
"Conor, I don't know. We just became public. Plus I have no dress that is right for that kind of event."
"I'll buy you one." I told her.
"No Conor. I don't want you to do that." She took a sip of her tea.
"I want to."
"What if people judge me? You're this pop star in the UK and I'm just a normal person trying to make a living. I just make enough money for my essentials in life. Food, water, shelter, and also pay taxes. I'm the opposite from you."
"You need to stop putting yourself down. You shouldn't care what people think about you. We are going to go out, get you a dress, and you are coming with me to that premiere. I know you aren't shy, at all, around me anymore. I understand that you will be shy but I want you to start feeling how you feel right now anywhere you go."
"Fine, I'll go." She told me.
"Really?!" I smiled.
"Yes, now can you stop with this cheesy chick flick moment and go back to reality and it being your birthday." She grinned.
"Fine." I laughed, "So um, where's breakfast? The birthday boy is hungry." I stood up.
"There's the Conor I know." She laughed then stood up and gave me a kiss. I grabbed my tea as she walked into the kitchen. I took a sip of the tea.
"Hey Liz." I walked over towards her.
"Yeah?" She wondered.
"You put too much sugar in." I grinned.
"Oh my god Conor." She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Sorry for such a short chapter. If I started to write more it might be too much and it wouldn't fit well with this chapter. Hope you guys are loving this! What do you think about Liz and Conor? Should Jack get into a fight with Conor and mess their relationship up? Let me know.
Love you! xxx