1

"Oli!" I shouted not seeing my brother in months due to him going away with Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee. Yes my brother is Oli White. A YouTuber. He's wanted me to be in one of his videos but I beg him not to have me in any of his videos. Our younger brother James doesn't mind. I should start off by saying my name. My name is...
"Elizabeth!" He gave me a hug.
"C'mon! I don't call you Oliver." I rolled my eyes.
"Alright. So Liz, you've been living alone in this very small flat for almost a year and I was just wondering how you like it? I never asked you due to me being with Joe and Caspar." Oli asked as he sat down on my sofa.
"I like it but it does get a bit lonely."
"Why don't you have some people come over once in awhile?" He questioned as I sat down next to him.
"Oli,"
"Why don't you have a television?" He interrupted me.
"Because I don't exactly watch it. If I want to watch a football match then I use my laptop but you know I'm too busy to do many things. I only have the weekends off."
"Right. You go to your job. My job is just sitting in my room in front of a camera." He smiled.
"Shut up." I smiled.
"Hey, you can probably become a YouTuber also but you're camera shy."
"Very." I chuckled.
"Anyways, why don't you have people over?" He asked again.
"Oli, I don't exactly have friends and you know that. The only people I kind of talk to in London is Joe and Caspar, rarely Josh and Will."
"What about that girl from work? Um, Sophia. Why don't you have her over?"
"She moved to Manchester about a week or so after you left."
"Oh, I'm sorry. But hey, Joe and Caspar are having a few people over tonight. You want to come by?" He smiled.
"I don't know. I'm tired from work today."
"Liz, it's Friday. You don't have work tomorrow plus it's Caspar's favorite day of the week. Just stop by for a little bit?"
"Maybe for a little while. What time should I come by?" I asked.
"About seven I would say." Oli smiled.
"Ok." I nodded.
"Sorry to tell you this but I actually have to go. I have to be somewhere. I'm sorry but I'll see you tonight." He stood up.
"Yeah, I'll see you tonight." I smiled and stood up.
"See you later sis." He gave me a hug.
"Bye." I smiled and he left. Oli and I are very close. Best friends pretty much. But he always has to do something. He always has his camera out and I really don't want to be on camera. Anyways, if I'm going out tonight I should shower and get ready.

I took an uber to Joe and Caspar's place. I'm not sure if I'll be drinking or not so I'm just being safe. But I knocked on the door. When the door opened, there stood a very happy Joe Sugg. I've always had the smallest liking in Joe but he's way too much of a brother to Oli and maybe for me because I always ask him for advice or help.
"Liz! Come in! I'm so happy you came." He gave me a hug and let me in. I looked around and there are a few people I know but some I don't know.
"Joe I don't know a lot of these people." I looked at him.
"Yeah I know. Go mingle." He smiled and started to walk away. I gripped his arm. He laughed.
"Joe no."
"You are actually the most shy person I have ever met. Come on, talk to Marcus. You already met Marcus but never actually talked." He smiled and walked me over towards Marcus who was grabbing a drink from the kitchen, "Marcus, you remember Liz right? Oli's sister." Marcus looked at me with a smile.
"Yeah, I do. How are you Liz?" Marcus smiled at me. I looked at Joe quickly as he walked away, "Liz, are you still as shy as I remember?" Marcus asked and I looked at him.
"Yeah, just a bit." I told him.
"Ok, how did you open up to Joe and Caspar?"
"I was always with Oli and he was always with them so I got used to being around them and we are kind of friends now." I told him and Marcus jumped up to sit on the countertop.
"What if you just acted like you've been around these people several more times than what you actual have been around them."
"This is the second time seeing you and I'm doing ok but I literally do not know anyone besides you, Joe, Caspar, Oli, Josh and Will here."
"Really? I'm surprised you don't know Jack or Mikey or, well especially Conor."
"Who's Conor, Mikey, or Jack?" I questioned and looked at Marcus.
"Jack? Like me Jack?" A guy that walked into the kitchen questioned both of us.
"Yes like you Jack." Marcus chuckled, "Jack, this is Oli's sister Liz. Liz, this is-"
"Hold on. I got this Marcus." Jack looked at me, "Maynard; Jack Maynard." He grinned.
"Do you think you're James Bond?" I chuckled.
"You're doing a shit job impersonating him." Marcus laughed and so did I.
"Thanks Marcus." Jack glared at Marcus.
"Cheers mate." Marcus smiled and took a sip of his beer.
"Anyways, Liz how old are you?" He asked.
"Twenty." I responded.
"That's cool. I'm twenty-one. Why haven't I seen you before?" Jack asked.
"Jack just stop." Marcus laughed.
"What?" Jack looked at Marcus.
"Just have a normal conversation. Don't flirt. She's already shy as it is." Marcus laughed again.
"I was trying to have a nice conversation with Liz. Just asking a few questions to start up the conversation." Jack explained.
"Mmhmm." Marcus hopped off the countertop, "Don't trust this guy. He's a nutter." Marcus told me as he walked past me.
"I heard that!" Jack shouted.
"Good!" Marcus put his thumb up. I smiled.
"So where were we? Right, why haven't I seen you before?" Jack asked.
"I'm just really shy and I usually don't go out that often. Oli wanted me to at least stop by tonight but he never told me that there would be a lot of people that I don't know." I told him.
"Well, you met me and know my name. That's one less person. Would you like a drink?" Jack asked kindly.
"No, I'm good."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure Jack." I smiled.
"Ok, well I have to get one to my friend Mikey. Do you want to come with me?" He asked as he grabbed a beer.
"No, I'm good. I think I'm gonna say hi to Caspar." I told him.
"Alright, bye Liz." Jack smiled and walked out of the kitchen. I'm not actually going to leave the kitchen. I don't want to run into someone I don't know. I hate meeting new people. Why did I decide to come? I think I'm just gonna leave. I pulled my phone out of my pocket as I started to leave the kitchen but I bumped into someone.
"I'm so sorry." He said.
"No I'm sorry. I wasn't looking." I looked at him. First thing that caught my attention was his extremely blue eyes but under his left was a little, cute, kind of mole or birthmark.
"You were looking down at your phone. I hope you don't do the same when you drive." He smiled.
"No I don't." I grinned.
"Good. I'm Conor by the way." He smiled and put his hand out.
"Liz." I shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you. Who'd you come with tonight?" He asked.
"Oh no one. Oli is my brother and he wanted me to stop by." I told him.
"Oh, Oli is your brother? Are you older or younger than him?"
"Younger. I'm twenty so not by much. I act older than him though."
"Doesn't everyone." He laughed and so did I.
"True." I stayed smiling.
"Well I'm twenty-three and I still act thirteen at times. Sometimes I do act older."
"Well if you are friends with Oli, Joe and Caspar I don't understand when you would act older." I smiled.
"You're funny. But no I do." He smiled.
"Really? When?" I questioned.
"I do several covers on my YouTube channel and I write my own songs." He told me.
"Really? Are you one of those singers that hope that one day a big star will notice them and mentor them like Justin Bieber and Usher?" I chuckled.
"It kind of did happen. Ne-Yo noticed me and mentored me. I did a song with him and Pharrell, and Rita Ora."
"Shit, well I didn't know."
"Really? Never heard of me, Conor Maynard?"
"Name some songs?" I feel bad.
"Animal, Turn Around, Can't Say No, Vegas Girl, Drowning, R U Cazy, Royalty, or Talking About. Those are my most popular." I thought for a second.
"Talking About maybe?"
"I don't even need to go to the club no more
I just need you here with me on this floor
You ain't gotta worry 'bout a thing at all
Just take a chance, grab my hand, now let's dance" He sang a bit and he is a great singer.
"Yeah ok, I know it. Wait though, you wrote a song called Vegas Girl?" I wondered.
"Yeah, it was actually my most popular one for awhile."
"Yeah, no. Still don't know." I laughed.
"Liz you met Conor. You are also laughing. Obviously Conor you are doing something wrong because Liz never laughs." Oli walked in being sarcastic.
"Funny." I looked at Oli.
"Oh, so he is actually doing something right. Conor, you did something right for once! That's awesome!" Oli wanted a high five.
"No mate. That's just rude." Conor was serious. Oli made a small sad face and put his hand down. Conor started to crack up laughing.
"Oh see now that's rude!" Oli shouted. I started to laugh.
"Kind of funny though." I laughed with Conor.
"Since you two are getting along so well, I guess I'll just leave you two then." Oli started to walk out.
"Wait Oli." I said.
"What?" He turned around.
"You have something on the corner of your lip." I told him. He doesn't actually have anything. He rubbed the corner of his lip.
"Is it still there?" He asked.
"Yeah, you may need to scrub a bit harder I guess." Oli started to scrub a little harder. I looked at Conor and he is dying inside. He looked at me then we just bursted out laughing. Oli looks at us.
"That's just mean. Ok, goodbye." Oli left us to our giggling.
"So, you said you were only stopping by? Were you leaving? Is that why you bumped into me?" Conor wondered.
"Yeah." I responded.
"Are you still thinking about leaving or will you stay and have a drink with me? Or do you not drink?" He questioned.
"No, I do drink. Not a lot though. But I'm not sure about staying."
"Why not?"
"I'm very shy when I first meet people. I just met Jack and I was uncomfortable." I told him.
"A lot of people are uncomfortable when they first meet Jack because he's a cheeky flirt. How about you stay and I'll introduce you to my friend Mikey? He's nice and not much of a cheeky flirt." Conor laughed. I thought for a second.
"I'll have that drink with you then." I smiled.
"So you'll stay?" Conor questioned.
"Yeah." I grinned.
"Amazing." Conor went over to the fridge and grabbed two beers. He opened one and handed it to me.
"Thanks." I took it from him.
"Let's go over to Mikey." Conor opened his beer and took a sip. He led me towards Caspar, Jack and who I assume is Mikey. Caspar looked at me.
"Liz!" Caspar smiled and gave me a hug.
"Hi Caspar." I smiled back.
"Liz, this is Mikey." Conor said and Mikey put his hand out.
"Nice to meet you." He smiled.
"You too." I smiled and shook his hand.
"Liz is my sister." Oli came over.
"Really? I've never seen you in one of his videos." Mikey looked at Oli.
"Mate, you don't even watch my videos." Oli said and we all laughed a bit.
"I do." Mikey stood his ground.
"You probably only watch my main channel videos. Do you watch my vlogs?" Oli asked him.
"Sometimes..." Mikey stalled.
"You're such a liar mate." We all laughed and I took a sip of my beer.
"Still though, why haven't I seen you in his videos?" Mikey asked.
"I'm very shy. Especially camera shy. I beg Oli not to take his camera out when he wants to stop by my place or do anything with me." I explained.
"You have your own place? How old are you?"
"Twenty." I responded.
"What do you do for a living?"
"Mikey, what is this? Twenty one questions?" Jack laughed.
"I'm just curious."
"I work at a primary school." I told him with a small laugh still from Jack's comment.
"Are you a teacher? I think Jack still needs help with math." Conor laughed and so did everyone else.
"I'm kind of a teacher. I work with kids with disabilities." I told them.
"That's nice." Mikey smiled.
"So does that mean I definitely need to help Jack out or what?" I looked at Conor. They all laughed.
"Oh c'mon." Jack complained.
"That was good." Caspar gave me a high five still laughing a bit.
"Thanks, but Caspar can I use your toilet?" I asked.
"Yeah, use Joe's though. Mine isn't very neat. Sorry."
"At least you admit it." We both laughed. I set my beer down and then I headed down towards Joe's room. I used the toilet and washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom then out of the room. On the way out I bumped into someone and they spilt beer on me.
"Oh c'mon." I looked up and it was Conor.
"This time it was my fault. I am so sorry. I was walking in here because I needed to call someone and I needed somewhere quiet. I'm so sorry." He set his beer down on the bedside table. I'm wearing one of my favorite shirts.
"Just get Joe please." I told him without looking at him and just holding my wet shirt away from my body.
"Ok, I'm sorry again." Conor left the room and went upstairs. It makes it worse because the shirt is white. I don't think I can get this beer stain out. Damn it Conor.
"Hey what's wrong?" Joe walked in with Conor behind him. I showed Joe my shirt.
"Oh, ok. Do you just want to borrow one of my shirts for the night? If you want I can put your shirt in the wash now?" Joe offered.
"Sure, thanks Joe." I said. Joe opened a drawer and handed me a plain white shirt. I'm glad Joe and I are the same size. I am a bit smaller but I like looser clothing. I went back into the washroom and changed my shirt. I walked back out and Joe was talking to Conor.
"Are you better now?" Joe looked at me.
"Yeah, thanks again." I smiled.
"No problem." He smiled walking over to me. He put his hand out. I gave him my shirt for him to wash.
"What if I just bought you a new shirt?" Conor asked.
"Conor, you shouldn't have said that." Joe looked at him. Joe knows the story behind my favorite shirt.
"Why?" Conor questioned.
"My best friend gave me that shirt before she died of cancer. It's my favorite shirt. Joe, Caspar, Oli, Will and even Josh know that." I'm a bit annoyed.
"I'm sorry. Can I get you anything?" Conor wondered.
"No, I don't need anything. Also, I don't like when people spend money for me. Just leave this situation you started." I told him.
"Ok, I'm sorry again." Conor walked out while grabbing his beer.
"I'll put this in the wash now." Joe said.
"Thanks so much Joe." I smiled.
"You're welcome." He smiled back, "But hey, if ever one day you would be in one YouTube video can you be in mine and we can do the swap clothes challenge? It would work out considering we are practically the same size." He laughed a bit as I followed him out of the room.
"If that day comes then sure. But it is much more funny when the two people are different sizes like Marcus and Niomi or Alfie and Zoe." I told him.
"Yeah, but don't mention Niomi around Marcus, alright?"
"Yeah, I know. I heard about the break up." I told him.
"Alright, head upstairs. I'll get this in the wash."
"Ok." I walked upstairs. I went over to grab my beer but it's gone. A bunch of guys are gathered around the table. Really? Beer pong?
"Liz! Can you be on my team? You know we make a great team in this game. Plus, you are the best." Oli came over to me.
"Alright Oli." I giggled. I am pretty good.
"Oli! You ready?" Jack asked.
"Yeah." Oli pulled me over to the table.
"Ooo! The White's versus the Maynard's. This should be good." Will smiled. I looked across the table and stood Jack and Conor.
"Alright, how about ladies first?" Josh gave me the ping pong ball. I grinned.
"Ok, whatever." I shrugged and took the ball.
"Ok Liz, whenever you are ready." Josh told me. I smiled.
"C'mon Liz! Just like the good ole days." Oli smiled and I got a laugh out of that. But I stood up straight and tossed the ball. First one went into a cup.
"Ay!" A bunch of them shouted. Oli hugged me. I saw Jack take the cup and take the shot. He's horrible at taking shots I realized.
"Jack, you're weak. Handle it like a man!" Caspar shouted and we all laughed. Jack took the ball. Conor massaged Jack's shoulders a bit.
"C'mon Jack!" Conor clapped. Jack tossed the ball and over threw it. Oli and I laughed as Oli caught the ball.
"Oli, you got this." I told him. Oli tossed it and just missed.
"Oh my god!" Oli shouted.
"Don't worry. We are still ahead." I told him.
"Not for long." Conor winked. Conor tossed the ball and made it into the front cup. Damn. I grabbed the cup.
"Jack, this is how you take a shot." I raised my cup up at him. I tilted my head back a bit and just let it go down.
"Woo!" Oli shouted. I looked back at Jack and he was smiling a bit as Conor laughed. I took the ball out of the cup. I put the cup aside.
"Let's go Liz." I heard Joe.
"Joe, you aren't cheering for us?" Conor questioned Joe.
"No because I know Jack is shit and Liz is amazing." Joe laughed and so did everyone else.
"Thanks Joe." I smiled.
"No problem but c'mon!" Joe smiled. I stood up straight and tossed the ball again. Just like last time, I made it in.
"Yes!" Oli and I shouted at the same time. Jack grabbed the cup and took the shot. Still weak. I just realized we are only doing five cups on each side. Well this will go quickly.