Babysat by the Amporas

"Now if you so much as motherfucking mess up a single piece of her motherfucking hair, I'll motherfucking CULL YOU! Got it?" Grand Highblood yelled at the Amporas. "Aye, I don't think they'll hurt yer little grub." Dualscar told him. "They can be trusted, I assure ye." And with that the two Highblood's left you in care of Eridan and Cronus Ampora. Gamzee and Kurloz were out somewhere, and couldn't watch you, so it was all up to these brothers to take care of you. And you sure as hell wasn't going to make it easy on them.

~Lunch Time~

"(Name)! Come get your lunch!" Eridan called from the kitchen. You crawled in and made uppie hands (or feelers) at him. He picked you up and sat you don't in the highchair. "Wwhy do wwe even have this stupid thing anymore?" He asked Cronus. Cronus shrugged. "I'm not sure, probably for you." He smirked. "Cro, I swwear-" "BWAH!" You yelled at him demanding food. He gave you a sassy glare then put your food in front of you.

"She told you!" Cronus laughed. Erdian growled and rolled his eyes. "Fine. I wwould love to see you handle her!" He shot back. "Challenge accepted."

~Bath Time~

"Oh (Name)~ Come here for a second." Cronus called. You slowly crawled over to him. "I have a surprise for you, kitten." He smirked and picked you up, taking you into the bathroom. Oh HELL no. You flipped shit, hissing and biting his arms. "Hey! Owv! Kitten! (Name)!" He yelled in pain as you attacked him. Eridan sat in the back, laughing his butt off. "Cro, you're doing great!" He yelled out. "Oh shut up!" Let's just say Cronus gave up, and didn't give you that bath.

~Nap Time~

Eridan held you in his arms, trying to get you to fall asleep. He sighed when you refused to go to sleep, just staring up at him confused. He sighed. "(Name), you're a really wweird wwriggler..." He then got an idea. He went into the kitchen and got some sleep medicine Dualscar used on him and Cronus when they were wrigglers. He got a spoonful of it, and held it in front of your mouth. You shook your head no. Cronus noticed and decided to help, but holding open your mouth.

And that's when Grand Highblood, and Dualscar walked in. "Hey motherfuckers- WHAT ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DOING TO MY MOTHERFUCKING GRUB?!" He almost culled them as he saw the two trying to force feed you medicine, or as he thought, poison. Dualscar only face-palmed. "I-It's not wwhat it looks like!" "Yeah! Wv-wve wvere..." Grand Highblood scooped you up and rubbed your little head. "...you didn't wash her either... She still has faygo in her motherfucking hair!"

"Cro?"
"Yeah?"
"Wwe're so dead..."