The Garden of Faygo

It has been a while since the Makara family has adopted you, and you knew your way around the hive like the back of your... Um... Feeler? Anyway! You've been in almost every room and area in that hive, right? Wrong! There was one place you haven't been yet... The Garden of Faygo.

That's right! The place where the wicked elixir comes from! Gamzee has told you about it a bunch of times. He said, the Faygo grows right on the threes and bushes! It's really something to see! And guess what... Today Gamzee was going to take you to go see it?! How more exciting could that be?!

Gamzee scooped you up from your comfy spot on Grand Highblood's head. "Come on, lil mama. It's time to get all up and see where that motherfucking wicked elixir comes from..." He gave you a lazy smile and carried you off to the backyard. Now you've been in the backyard a lot of times, but father back were these hedges, and behind there, you had no idea. "Squeeeee?" You squeaked at your brother. "Hold on (Name). We're almost motherfucking there..."

Soon you were right behind those tall hedges and into someplace that looked like a Faygo wonderland! It was amazing! Faygo bottles and cans grew all over the bushes and trees! There were at least a million bottles! If not, trillions! It was truly amazing!  No... Not amazing...
It was a miracle.

"Since you're a Makara now, I figured you might need to motherfucking know about this motherfucking miraculous place, where all the motherfucking wicked elixir grows..." He gave you another lazy grin and let you go. "Go on lil mama... Enjoy the motherfucking miracles."

He didn't have to tell you twice! You jumped right in a bush and pulled a big bottle off, and drank the whole thing in record time! Let's just say... You were pretty full and burping for the next few days.