Ch 7-Time flys when in coma

Days past. I can't help but to panic that I'm going to have lots of homework. Then I realized I don't need homework I already technically passed my owls. I still can't open my eyes.

Someone walked in.

"Hey, Ana. It is Harry, I just remembered you wanted us to call you that. Its Hogsmeade weekend, I'll be sure to get those strawberry chocolates for you."

"A lot has happened, and we miss you."

My poor godson needs me. I wonder if I will be able to change back. I will try. I need hope.

Hum Hallelujah.

I went to another memory

FLASHBACK~

I walked out of the Hall.

"Hey you guys it's the Halloween dance were going as the Marauders." James said smiling at his plan.

"That's great, I already have a white dress!" I say excitedly.

"Hey go and tell Remus," said James giving me a look.

"Okay," I said.

I looked at our map and saw Remus was in the library.

"Hey Wormtail, have you ever met Jacklyn?" I heard Remus say.

"No," Wormtail said.

"Well, she is very pretty, and she's got a nice smile."

I am pretty too. I pouted. Then I shook my head and plastered a smile.

"Hey Remy!" I say.

"Hi Ari," he said returning the smile and looks back to his book not giving me another look.

"You two, we are going to the dance as the Marauders."

"That's great," Remus said.

"So get your costumes ready!"

"Okay," he said.

I frowned.

*A week later*

"Umm... Ariana, do you want to go to the dance with me..."

"No Wormtail, we are going as a group."

"It's because of Remus, right?"

I stopped putting my makeup on. I clenched my fist.

"What did you say!?"

"You... heard... me."

"Who told you, you slimy git."

"I heard you say it to Sirius, you always forget I'm there."

I stood up, quickly and grabbed him by the collar slamming him to the wall, "Never, I repeat Never tell anyone, if you will I will cut you to prices and throw you into the Black Lake."

"I won't tell anyone, let me go," he squeaked.

"You better run you double crossing git."

That was a weird memory. I was angry, Snape slipped me a potion in my drink it made my wolf go crazy.

That was a pretty dress though, my dress was white and went mid-thigh. I wore wolf ears and it was pretty basic. Not really special. My hair flew down in waves to my waist.

I got this gut clenching feeling. Harry, needs me. I willed my eyes opened I looked around. Madam Pomfrey was nowhere in sight. I sent a patronus to my father saying go to the shrieking shack. I looked under my pillow the map was gone.