The thought of you and Black Star doing certain, unthinkable acts in public.

Everyone turns towards Soul, awaiting his answer. To see whether the news was true or not.

You stare him dead in the eyes, almost challenging him to say it. He should remember what would happen if he spilt the beans.

He wouldn't humiliate you....

Right?

FLASHBACK

"SHUT UP!! Now, I'm going to excuse myself, and we shall pretend that this hasn't even happened, that you didn't see the event that was about to take place before your eyes. If I hear this news spreading around the campus, I WILL ASSASSINATE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP. Do I make myself clear?" You ask the limp albino hanging by his feet from the basketball net.

FLASHBACK END

Yeah! He wouldn't! Soul seems like a trustworthy guy.

"I saw (Y/N) and Black Star about to smooch on the basketball court, right after everyone went home." He ever so quickly dishes out to the rest of your peers.

"REALLY!?" Everyone screams.

"My OTP shall rise..." Tiffany whispers. Patty giggles, as Liz seems to snap out of her unconsciousness and gasps.

Maka continuously slaps Tsubaki's arm in excitement and awe, simply not believing the news. As Tsubaki weakly smiles with pain in her eyes from the light hand marks Maka leaves on her bicep.

Everyone in the hallway halts to a stop, and gazes on your group.

Putting his 'sixth sense' to use, Black Star scurries off you as everyone senses your deadly aura.

"Oh ho ho, have you done it now Soul!" Maka snickers under her breath.

"My, my, should've just kept your mouth shut." Kid snickers behind the back of his hand.

Soul sheepishly scratches the back of his neck, "Ahaha.... What do ya say (Y/N)? Heh.. Truce?" He laughs nervously.

You slowly stand up and make your way over to the shivering albino. A shadow hiding your eyes form underneath your (h/c) hair. You grab his collar, slowly raising your fist.

"I-Is it just me, or do you see her eyes glowing as well?" Tsubaki stutters.

"H-Her hair is f-floating also!" Liz squeaks, as she makes an attempt to hide behind Patty who utterly stares in awe at the sight

"Her hair is not floating symmetrically though!" Kid whines as he throws himself into Tiffany's arms.

"Was that just an excuse so you can be held by Tiffany, Kid?-"

"QUIET PATTY!"