"Okay okay calm down, it's just as he was growing I noticed he started to have some problems. Every time we took him to a doctor, they couldn't figure out what was wrong. He's got something that there's no name for, clearly something is wrong with him." Siren voices and I could sense just a twinge of anger. I look at Jake to see his jaw clenched.

"Bullshit, it's something else isn't it? What is it? Fucking tell me." Usually I refrain from cursing at adults but these people don't deserve my respect until I get what I want. I glare at Piper.

"He's just different than us, he doesn't belong in this family. I really hope he dies, I pray that he fails at life and just self-destructs." Piper says and that does it. I slap her and slam her face into her plate.

"Anymore more snide remarks from you and I'll do worse, you got it?" I say through clenched teeth right into her ear. She nods and wipes her face off.  I turn towards Siren who is still in shock and has scared written all over her face. Jake looks angry. He stands up and opens his mouth to yell.

"Boy if you don't sit your tall dumbass down and answer my question, I will get a lot more violent. Don't you try me, answer my fucking question and I'll be on my merry fucking way." I growl out and he closes his mouth, he better I'm on a roll right now.

"Okay fine you want the truth? Siren's bipolar and has breast cancer. Piper is a little cuckoo nut the kid's allergic to something, I forget. I keep having cancer scares all over the place and I recently got HIV. What does Henry have? Nothing, the piece of shit is normal. Completely fucking normal, after everything everyone else has he just pops up normal? At first I thought maybe Siren cheated but then I ruled that out cause of reasons remaining secret and then I thought maybe we got the wrong baby. A quick trip to the doctor and several DNA tests had confirmed we got the right baby. However, that's not my son, my son would have some kind of impairment mark and he doesn't. He doesn't have to take pills or see a therapist, he doesn't have to learn to keep something under control. He's perfectly fucking fine, walking around like he's so much better than us." Jake rants. This is seriously why they're kicking him out, they don't want him in the family cause he's normal? That's so selfish, and Henry may not have been officially diagnosed with anything but he's got something, an emotional or mental disruption of some sort.

"Wow, and you didn't think that Henry's feelings should be considered? You hate him because he hasn't been diagnosed yet, did you even realize that he does actually have problems?" I say and Siren's whole face twists in disgust.

"Oh yeah like what?" She asks smugly. I smile.

"He's emotionally unstable and may have minor depression. But you already know that, you're just trying to ignore it because all his problems have been caught in early stages and are curable. In fact, he'll be cured in very soon huh? But you couldn't take that because all of you are passed curable stages so you'll have to live with it. Well it's okay, you're gonna lose a good family member. I'll be here to watch you this family annihilate itself. Have fun." I say with a genuine smile and I just look at their shock and scared faces. I feel proud, Henry walks downstairs right passed them and I follow him. I pick up my book bag at the door and we're out. We get in Henry's car and he starts it.

"What'd you say to them? I think you spooked them. They were wearing that 'person-too-powerful-should-be-friend-but-I-made-foe' face on." He says and rolls his eyes then smiles.

 Let me just say, DAAAAMN! I've been doing this a lot, I hate good-looking people

 Let me just say, DAAAAMN! I've been doing this a lot, I hate good-looking people. They just guh! 

"Nothing bad, all good things all good things. I know why they're kicking you out and I'm not happy, basically they're are insecure about their quote unquote incurable impairments and are jealous of you because you only have minor mental and emotional conditions that the doctors told them would go away in a few months or something. I'm going to be here every step of the way to help you though." I say getting a little too seriously. I face him, in my seat belt, and he the smile on his face has changed, it's kinda happier. We reach a stop light and he grabs my hand, never taking his eyes off the road, and then kisses my knuckles. He should do that more often, dammit I'm getting tired of these friendly kisses. 

"Thanks Char, even though we just met and haven't even been friends for a week yet I'm really fucking glad you came into my life." Henry says and the light turns green. He starts driving again and I just make an 'mhm' sound while turning to face the window. This boy got me blushing again, I hate him. I really do, it's all too flattering. We ride in comfortable silence to school. 

A/N As it turns out my writing does get shorter but I am still over 1,500 words and that's all that matters so yeah but other than that I pretty much won't really put a bunch of pictures in the chapters maybe one picture inside every now and then. This was originally supposed to be a fluffy friendship filler chapter but it turned out to have significance and I'm proud of it. Til next time Chenry gang. Peace ✌✌👌💓