Chapter 36

••Zero's Pov••

Caressing her one last time, i turned back to Asuna and we started to walk back to the Academy when... My surrounding started to get bloody and i started to stumble to the ground. "Zero!?" Asuna yelled in surprise.

No. Not now please no more.

Guilt was written all over my face, as i pant in pain. Despite my loud panting i hear a weapon being drawn out, and a clothing fabric being torn. Turning to the sound, Asuna's long sleeve was reap and she held the weapon to her wrist. With just one slash the blood came gushing out, the sweet intoxicating blood filled my nostrils. 

As quickly as possible i put my hand to my nose to try and block the scent, but with everything i tried i could still smell it. I feel myself go crazy for her blood. "Take it." Her voice demanding and pushy. Shaking my head no like a child, she held it close to my mouth. "Do i have to seriously go through this again?" Sighing in frustration. "Y-yes you have to cause I'm not going to take blood from you anymore." I said despite my attack getting worst.

Licking off the wasted blood, she just sighed. I was relief that she didn't push anymore but that didn't mean that my suffering have ended. Resting my back on the gates of one of the horse, my body started to tighten in pain as my eyes glowed red.

Monster.

You know you want her blood.

Monster.

An evil voice said in my head, It was not helping in anyway.

Monster. You're a monster.

Drink her blood already.

Let me out.

It continued to say as it's horrifying laughter rang in my ear. My eyes widen in fear of my vampire side taking over. Let me out. It repeatedly said. Blocking the voice with my hand, i blocked out the voice successful, my attack is slowly calming down. But the pain did not stopped and i was still panting to catch my breath.

••Asuna's Pov••

Watching Zero suffer before my eyes is just to hard to watch, i had all the power yet I couldn't do anything. But in the end it's not my problem his the one that don't want me to help. After licking the blood that dripped down my wrist i just sat there and watched him as he fought his demons. He sighed a long sigh and it seem to have calmed down but he was still in pain. "I have to do something." I said to myself. I saw this in manga that i read in Aidou's room, yes i read manga and yes I secretly sneak into Aidou's room.

Biting my wrist i started to suck my blood and storing it in my mouth. Once i have stored enough i let go and placed my lips together with Zero's. I feel his body tense up and his eyes were wide open in shock. But he soon loosen up as his eyes turned back to its original beautiful colour. Once he had drank all of the blood, i hear a twig break and what came next always happens. "Step away from lady Asuna this instant, you monster." His voice dull and empty, while his weapon to Zero's neck.  Breaking off the kiss, i wiped the excess blood that dripped down the side of his lips using my sleeve. Zero just looked at me surprised not caring about the weapon that could end his renewed life. "I will say this again ste-" i soon cut him off saying "Ladis it's alright lower your weapon." I said in a calm voice as i fixed myself. Not doing what i said he continued to point it at Zero.