Chapter 26

••Zero's pov••

"My dear Zero i hope you grow up quickly."

"By feeding off your hatred."

"You do want to kill me don't you."

"I hope to always keep you by my side."

"Your eyes so filled with hate on mine
and on mine alone."

"You see Zero you and i are now bound by an unbreakable bond."

"Haa... Shizuka."

••Asuna's pov••

Class has finished a long time ago. We're going back to the dorm. Yawning. Arriving at the moon gate there were early day class students waiting there. Good thing that Rin was with us so she took care of it. "What are you doi..ng out of your dor..m so early? I can't... even wake this early. Com...e on go back go yo..ur rooms I'm too tired to deal with you." She said yawning her word can hardly be understood. "What?" They asked confused. "She said please ladies go back to your dorms." I said with a smile. "Okay. Asuna-sama." Their eyes glowing pink. "Did you really have to do that?" Not answering i continued to walk. "Asuna are you ok?" Rin asked catching up to me. I still didn't answer. "Why are you ignoring me? Is it because I didn't tell you that you were from another family?" She continued her tone scared and sad. I stopped at my track as she said that last part. Everyone is behind us, me and Rin was at the front Ken, Kaito, Alice, Aries and Kyle. Turning around to them i asked Alice " Alice can we used the room today? Is it okay if you can go to Kaito's or Kiyomi's room?" I asked giving her a smile, blushing she said. "Ok."

Smiling back i walked past Rin and went to dragged Kyle and Aries. "Let's go Rin." I said serious still dragging the two. She looked at me confused but I continued to walk.

Reaching my room, Charles still laid there sleeping, he did lose a lot of blood. "So Asuna why did you bring us in your room and why is Charles on your bed?" Kyle asked his cheeks tinted red. "You thinking wrong." Aries commented. "Shut up Aries." Turning around in embarrassment. "Anyways.  What is it that you want to tell us or show us?" Rin questioned breaking the awkwardness. Looking at Rin i pointed to Charles meaning 'him first'. She shrugged with a confused face. "Rin what is wrong with you today? Wake Charles up, cause definitely if someone else did it he will be mad. But if he wakes up to your kiss he won't hurt anyone." Giving her a cheeky smile. "Don't say that Asuna." Slapping my shoulder as she walked over to Charles to wake him up. "Hey Charles rise and shine. Hey." Shaking him. Looking back at me she shrugged her shoulders and turned around again to him. Moving closer to his face, she stopped at his face. Mentally squealing narrowing my eyes, i waited for Rin to wake her prince with a kiss but to only slap him. "Hey wake up already i know that you are already awake." Putting her hand to her hip. "Owie did you seriously have to slap me." He said rubbing his sore cheeks. "Well As-" she was cut off as she was pulled by Charles and is now on top of him.

We stood there shock, 'i didn't know that they were this close'. Moving to Aries and Kyle we looked at them awkwardly our mouths nearly dropping go the floor. "Why don't you join me? I'm still sleepy." Hugging her like a teddy bear, blushing bright red she looked at me asking me to help her. Giving her i thumbs up i walked to the boys and closed their mouths dragging them out once again. "Asuna." She cried out. Winking at her i quickly closed the door.

"What are you guys doing eavesdropping?" I sighed to see the three packed at the door. "We wanted to know what you were talking about?" Ken explained. "Yeah you seem to be so distanced from us since they came." Alice said pouting walking up to me giving me a hug. "I'm sorry." Apologising to her. Hearing the door open, Rin popped her head out with 💢 on her face as she madly blush. "You can come in now." Nearly stuttering. Looking at all of them we giggled as we entered the room again.