Chapter 3

Before we could leave, Kaname grabbed my wrist and handed me something...

That something was a very beautiful glass thing that had a blooming rose inside.
"It's a rose that blooms once every ten years. It's my early gift to you since your birthday is in two days. I'll probably be busy with greeting the people in the party." kaname said with a sad smile knowing he won't see me there even thought it's me and Yuki's party. I was never allowed to be in any of my birthday parties because i was too much of a disgrace to this family to even show up in my own birthday.

I stared at the rose and then to Kaname with a smile, it was my first ever birthday gift from someone. The wall that i put up started to crumbling as my emotions got the best of me. It was as if all those years of torture didn't happen. From the joy and excitement i launched at Kaname hugging him. " thank you for giving me this beautiful gift Kaname. I will cherish this like its my life." I said clinging to him. Taken back from my action Kaname giggles and hugs back.

Jumping down from his arm i said "thank you. Kaname-nii." Saying nii with love and passion. After saying goodbye and goodnight we ran to our room but when we were far away from them i created a portal that lead to my room. I don't want to let him see anymore of my powers.

(Asuna's room)

"Asuna-sama, are you ok." Rin asked.
"I'm ok. Why is that?" I said while changing into my night gown
"Please don't force yourself" " I'm fine Rin, lets get some rest." Walking slowly to my bed. I placed the beautiful rose on my side table next to my lamp.
"Goodnight Rin" "Goodnight Asuna-sama"

••Rin's pov••

"Rin." Asuna-sama said half asleep
"Rin please don't leave me." Asuna-sama continued but now tears was falling down her face.
"Asuna-sama are you ok?" Putting my hands on her forehead. But she continued to struggle 'nightmare i guess'

"Noooo" she shouted her hand in the air in grabbing motion. "Rin....Rin... Rin" she said cying and panting at the same time.
"Asuna-sama i'm here, please calm down." I said worried. Asuna looks over to me, from relieve she jumped in the air to me hugging me. I nearly died cause she was choking me, but she was trembling. "Rin please don't leave me. Waaaaah." She said crying in my arms. "Asuna-sama what happened?" I said holding her tight. "Rin you you wer..e killed by juri's servant. Gabe." "Please don't worry i will never let them kill me." "You promise." "I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die." With that said i place her back in her bed.

"Rin please stay with me, i dont think I'll be able to sleep." She said grabbing my sleeves with her trembling hand. I smiled softly assuring her "alright."

••morning••Asuna's pov••

Upon waking up my body feels heavy, looking around i see arms wrapped around me. Oh yeah i woke up from a nightmare last night, it was about Rin she was assassinated by Gabe Juri's butler he is very skilled assassin. I remember asking her to stay with me.

Looking over to Rin's sleeping face i played with her hair 'I didn't know that her hair was this soft' i said falling asleep again.

••Yuki's pov••

"Kaname-nii sama, what are you going to get for my birthday." I said sitting on his lap. "I can't really tell you that because it won't be a surprise anymore won't it." He said to me while reading his book." I see I'll be waiting then."

"What about that thing living up stairs did you give her anything yet?" Looking up at him a little bit 'why do I have to have the same birthday as her' "please be careful of what you say Yuki she Is still you sister." He said reading my mind. It kind of made me angry knowing he was standing up for that thing.