My Girl

Chelsy:

Now being the girlfriend of Shane had it's up and down moments.

Sure, It was nice being with him but damn I hated the gossip spreading.

We've been dating for at least 3 days and rumors are still spreading.

Can you believe it?

The most recently one is that I got knocked up and that Shane is just dating me so he could be the substitute daddy since the original one left me.

Seriously people? 

Don't you have your own lifes to judge? 

Sigh.

Dating him is great but it would be wonderful if I could respond to his emotions.

He has done everything in his power to make me happy but my heart still belongs to the boy currently sitting in front of me from the lunch table. 

I know I should move on but how can I when I see him everyday day at school.

"Hey babe" Shane calls out to me as he's walking towards me. He kisses me on the forehead and sits down next to me draping his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey" 

I smiled brightly. Sure, I don't correspond his feelings but I am happy when he's with me.

"Didn't you have football practice today at lunch?"

"Ya but the coach gave us a free day since we've been working real hard the past few weeks."

"Aww, that's my strong babe" I said in a baby face while pinching his cheecks.

He didn't swat my hand. Instead he cupped my hands, closed it around mine and winked at me. "You know it babe".

I blushed and my smile grew. 

"Oh I know " I winked back.

It was his turn to blush.

Let's just say that the first day we started dating he took me out to this restaurant that looked marvelous at night. It was painted a teal blue. It had sign above it that read Magic Blue. Inside it was better than imagined it.

There was a pond in the middle of the restaurant and half of the restaurant was a water park, the other half was where they served food.

Well, I didn't bring a bathing suit but Shane insisted on buying me one. After we got changed, we started to go on all the rides.

I loved a ride called the twister where you went down a water slide in 7 circles. Well, Shane insisted I should sit between his legs but I before I could get there, an old lady pushes me off the way and jumps between his legs, my spot.

She grabs his arms, circled it around her. Turned back to look at him, battering her eyelashes and said "You're so strong".

At first I was shocked by this old cougar lady but seing Shane's priceless horror face, I started to crack up. Shane looked at me with a Help me sign but I just ignored it.

All I said was"Since you're getting cozy, don't worry I'll find someone to substitute for you."  

Turning around I said"Who wants to ride with me?"

Five guys raised their hands. 

Damn,I must look good for them to raise their hands. Contemplating who I wanted, I finally chose a blond hair guy who looked mighty fine with his six pack and blue eyes. He was wearing just a pair of blue shorts. What a girl can watch?

"I choose you" I told the guy but before I could take any step to grab his hands. I felt arms encircle around me.

"What the heck!" I yelled. 

I turned around to see it was Shane.

"You're mine" he stated possessively before carrying me and sat me between his legs. We went down the swooshing slide, enjoying and laughing.

Once we reached the end, he carried me bride style and layed us together in leaned back chair that contained our stuff.

We snuggled and fell asleep together. An hour later, I found myself by myself but before I could sit up Shane came towards me carrying a tray filled with food. From spaghetti to chocolate covered strawberries. We ate together and fed each other more than once. Later he drove me back home and I gave him a goodbye kiss on my doorstep.

That was the funnest best first date I've ever had.

Just remembering it brought a smile onto my face.

I realized now after Shane's fingers snapped in front of my face that I had zoned out.

"What are you thinking babe?" He asked.

"Oh just thinking about our first date".

He smirked"You better wipe off that drool off then"

"Yep, just thinking about that mysterious blue eyed boy I met, just melts me" I sighed teasefully before fanning myself with my hand.

"Hey you better not look at any other guys except me." He stated.

"Alright, the same goes for you."

"Of course babe, I only got eyes for you"

"Awww" I cooed before reaching over and giving him a kiss.