Now that isn’t the only thing that change my once long dirty blonde hair is now cut into a short dyed black Mohawk like David Beckhams, but I actually kept my hair on the side, I might go back to my original color when I find the time to.  I’m also lesbian I had a part time or casual girlfriend back in New York, I know part time girlfriend doesn’t make sense, but it does. I dated her and everything, but we were off and on. On if we wanted to have sex and off when we didn’t, I didn’t mind because I’m not a relationship person. My motto Is why have one when you can have them all so I stick to that and go from girl to girl with no commitment.  Now you’re probably thinking when did this attitude come in, well that’s a story for another day, oh and yes my parents know about me being gay at first they didn’t like it, but they eventually gave in because I was happy and they saw that I was happy except for the disapproving looks I would occasionally get from them when I brought random people home.

“Jesse get in here and help us unpack” My mom shouted from inside.I sighed and kicked the door closed to the truck before walking inside the house.

The house didn’t really change that much. It still looks the same to me.It was a typical single family home well maybe not typical it was rather large due to the extension my dad had done before we moved back it, before it was only four bedrooms now we had seven bedrooms with a den and a huge family room in the back we also had a pool which my dad also had added. Other than that it was a normal house to me with a kitchen, living room,dinning room. basement and the 2 car garage.

I headed up stairs to a room. No I didn’t want my room I used to have. I want the room in the back because it had a balcony where I could sneak out in the middle of the night if needed.

I reached the room and looked around. I was a nice size carpeted room with a bathroom and the balcony of course. In the middle of the room there was a nice king sized bed with the head board against the wall. Examining the rest of the room I found that all my furniture was already up here along with all of the boxes. I looked around the room once more. I need to paint the wall it’s a boring white color.

“Jesse get down here and watch the twins we are going to the market for dinner” My father yelled up the stairs. I groaned and put the box down before heading back down stairs.

I love my brother and sister to death, but I hate watching them. I walked into the living room seeing them on the floor crawling around playing with some toys. I smiled you wouldn’t be able to tell them apart if it weren’t for the fact that they were different sexes they looked just a like they had the same blue eyes with light blonde hair and dimples. They crawled towards me. I swooped them up into my arm’s, which was very hard to do and took them upstairs to their room. I placed them in the play pen before turning the baby monitor on and going back to my room. Just as I sat down on the doorbell rung. I sighed and grabbed the monitor before i went to answer the door.

When I opened the door, it revealed my  cousin she would also be moving in with us she’s was from New york and her parents shipped her down her to us. When we left she was right behind us.

“Cousin,” She yelled jumping into my arms making me stumble a bit.

“Hey Sherry” I said and looked at her Sherry was 5’5 long dirty blonde hair that ran in the family with big hazel eyes. Wes she a looker, but she has an bad attitude if you cross her the wrong way.

“Are you ready for school tomorrow,” She asked I groaned while stepping aside and grabbing her bags. I didn’t feel like going to school tomorrow. It was Thursday in the middle of the week who would want to start a new school in the middle.

“No I’m not,” I said taking her bags upstairs to her room she opened the door for me and placed her bags on the floor.

“Why not ? Now you have new challenges to break some more hearts,” She said happily I laughed