Twins Vampire&WereWolve meets there mate and beloved

Raven P O V

''Hi can i take your order's please''  hi i will have a double cheese burger with extra bacon on it fries and a spirite please  ''hey can i have a greek chicken salad with a fresh strong black coffee and a bottle of spring water please'' says Grace  

''i will have a strong black coffee with a bacon chease and ham sandwich please'' says dad

''hi sweeti i will have the fries with sausages and gravy with a orange juice please and we all want a bottle of spring water please.   says mom                  ''yeah coming right up would you all like a coffee while you wait?''               ''yes please'' we all say in unison.

       five minuets later   

So dad how long is our drive till we reach Arizona ''we will be there soon and your mom and I think you girls will love our new home and we also have a surprise for you both when we get there ok'' say's dad   oh dad we have to use the toilet before we go ok  mom, Grace come on so we can get a move on     ''oh ok let's go then lets hurry girls''  says mom ''ok mom''  says Grace.      So mom why are we moving to Arizona I ask  ''Well I am the Queen Vampire Luna to a   pack  of WereWolves and the pack is called dark water sun pack and your dad is the Alpha & Vampire King to the dark water sun pack well my coven of vampires is called sacred blood coven but what we did was put my coven and the werewolves together but separate pack houses for them and that is why we are moving to Arizona'' ok mom.

               Grace P o v

So mom what is the surprise that you and dad have for us there in Arizona ''well if I told you both it won't be a surprise now would it but you will both love them so much'' ok mom can we go now please ''of course we can sweetie'' HEY GET YOUR SLUTTY HANDS OFF OF MY DAD NOW

''NO WAY BITCH HE IS GOING TO BE MINE I WILL ALSO HAVE HIM MOANING MY NAME SOON ENOUGH''   '' GET A AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND YOU WHORE'' said my mom then she grabbed the girl of my dad and snapped her neck and then we all left so now me and Raven is in the front Raven is driving and I am in the passenger seat while mom and dad are sleeping and soon I think we will be in Arizona I cant wait I am so tired.  

        Raven P O V

Mom ,Dad and Grace have fell asleep and now i can think for my self now and in peace and quiet how ever we still have maybe a day or two till we are in Arizona and we have to stop soon for fuel before we run out we only have half a tank left and then i will get that and then get back on the road and also we are near a pack so they might thinking that we are rouges but when they see my parent's they will see that they are king and queen of the werewolves and also of the vampire's but at the moment i want to just get the darned fuel and then get back on the road...........

    30 minuets later

i have eventualy found a gas station then pulled in and found a pack fighting with what look like a coven of vampire's so i mind linked mom,dad and Grace so i have a little help to try and sort this out only to find that the lead vampire is looking at grace along with the lead werewolf (hmm both of them look like twins) i ind linked dad about this and i asked them both '' why are both werewolves and vampires fighting especially when the two leader's are twins and then looking at my sister like a peice of meat just like her STUPID SCUM WORTHLESS EX BOYFREIND''    ''MINE''   they both said in unison.....  ''dad ,mom what do you both think about this'' grace asked   ''well Grace the only way to find out is you have to touch there skin andthen we will have our answer's''   so lead vampire what is your name (i asked him)       '' my name is Aries and the lead werewolf is my twin brother Raphael and your sister is my beloved and also his mate and we was fighting because we both wanted to rule this land  and we new that we would have only one mate and beloved but neither of us want to share and i was going to make her choose but Raphael said that would hurt or even kill her''    why on earth would they want Grace to pick one over the other they are both her other half or half's as they are twins and i don't like this.   Grace i am going to fill this car and you are comeing with me so we can get groceries and stuff then pay then we get out of here and leave them behind what do you say        ''umm ok Raven mom and dad can sort this out but i want to say to the twins i wont choose one over the other i cant you are twins and that means i am mated to both of you and it would kill me to choose one over the other and also i am ready to get some food Raven''      ok lets go i just refueld and mom it took nearly $49:99 to fill up the tank as it was just below half a tank so i managed to put $50:80 in the tank before it over flowed so we'll be 20 minuets ok. 

            Jason P O V

So what on earth do you mean you was going to make her choose you both may be the Alpha of red sea pack and blood forrest coven but your mate and beloved is my daughter and guess what me and her mom is the king and queen of both werewolve's and vampire's and my girls wont choose between there mates .... ok and you will both wait untill we reach our destination untill i send for both of you and when i see you both i expect that the both of you get along ok     ''yes Alpha''  ''yes my my king''    ok honey go see what is taking the girls so long so we can get going  ''ok sweetie i also want to get a drink and something to eat ok do you want something while i'me there''   yes please honey i will have a strong black coffee and something to eat and get what ever snacks you want for the rest of the ride ok.    Hey dad we are all ready for going now Grace mind linked me. So now we are back on the road with both Grace and Raven asleep in the back my mate is upfront with me and we are happy driving along (did i mention that i am getting tired) honey if i pull over will you drive as far as you can before either you get tired or we get to  our destination  ''of course sweetie''.