Vampire's & Werewolves

A/N i just thought i would give you guy's the heads up that his book will have some abuse and a little incest in the story i am sorry if this offends any one you have been fore warrned and thank you to any one giving my book a chance.  JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS COMPLETE FICTION.                       

_____________________________________________________________________________

                   introduction 

The mother Emily is a Werewolf and she looks like she is 26 but she is actually 32 years old her husband and mate only looks like he is 33 but he is really 100 years old Jason he is a Vampire there 2 eldest Twins Logan peter &Scarlet Rose are 19 that is there actual age  then it is twin boys Marcus James & Tim Jason There are 18 years old then the twin girls names are Angel Love & Raven Faith they are 17 the 3set's of twins are Werewolf and Vampire Hybrids.

Mother Name: Emily Ann Wolf

Mother Age: 34

Status: Vampire    (Queen Vampire & Luna to a pack of werewolves)dark water sun pack

Dad Name: Jason Wolf

Dad Age: 37

Status: WereWolf  (Alpha & vampire King) to the dark water sun pack

Daughter1:  Raven Faith Wolf

Age: 15

Status: WereWolf  Vampire Hybrid

Daughter2: Grace Angel Wolf

 Age: 16

Status: WereWolf  Vampire Hybrid

_________________________________________________________________________

                                              CHAPTER 1.

                                         Grace P O V

So Mom when do we have to leave here"well my dear Grace we are leaving tomorrow morning because we are going to Arizona.'' OK mom what time do we leave here? "'about noon i think why do you ask Grace'' oh just wondering that's all i am going to Finnish packing now OK mom see you at dinner " OK sweetie see you at dinner''.

"Knock Knock  do you need any help Grace"     HEY Raven you startled me and yes i need help packing  oh i forgotten to tell you i have finished with my scumbag ex boyfriend Luke Patterson "oh my goodness and what did he say''  oh you know you can't leave me and all the rest of it then he said if you leave i will find you and i will get you back and he also said don't bother trying to find anyone else because they wont love any one as ugly as you that is what he said to me and he even hit me " wait he hit you does mom or dad know this if not then you have to tell them grace''   

no Raven mom and dad don't know because i don't know how to tell them will you help me explain this to them  " you know that i will if you want i can tell them myself because we have almost finished packing we will be done in 2 whole minuets''     only if you don't mind telling them for me.  " of course i will tell them besides soon you might find your mate or as the vampire's call there mates beloved and you also know that they will be just as protective of you as we are so come on Grace were going to tell mom and dad''   ok Raven no need to be so happy about telling them even though you can't wait to see Luke get his behind kicked by dad i just don't want anyone hurt because of the fact that i finnished with the stupid jerk but i guess your right Raven we must tell mom and dad.

''Raven, Grace have you two finnished packing yet we have to get on the road in an hour or two''      dad where is mom because we need to talk to her aswell as you    "well your mom is in the kitchen packing the last of the thing's away why do you ask and what do you want to talk about''             hi mom can we talk to you about something    ''Sure Grace what do need to talk to me and your dad about''      well Raven you tell mom and dad for me please   ''ok Grace  mom dad there is something that you need to know and that is Grace dumped her idiot abusive bitch of a boyfriend and she was a bit scared to tell you beacuse he threatnd to hurt her and you guy's if she told oh and he also said that no matter where she goes he will find her and also said that her mate or beloved won't want her because she's not pretty enough for any other bloke''    Raven did you have to tell them everything about that now he is going to hunt me down and hurt me.              

                                                Jason's P O V

 No Grace he won't find you and if he does then he will be sorry ok now come one we have t go soon if we want to get there in a few day's deppending on trafic so come on girl's  '' Jason can you help Grace with the rest of her stuff and load them in to the truck'' of course babe i will do anything so we an get on the road bfore interuption's can start just like that disgrace Luke Pattrson speaking of there is a car driving coming here let's get the girl's in the car ok   ''hi Mr Wolf i want to talk to Grace so just get her and we won't have a proplem''        GET OFF MY LAND AND STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER'S Emily honey is the girl's in the truck  ''yes Jason they are (and they want to go now and so do i please deal with this worthless human before I drink him dry of his blood)  the last part she mind linked me and let me tell you that i won't let her drink his blood he probably has stds and i don't her  want to get any of them.      ''Grace is not going any where so bring her to me now''   no i won't so don't bother with your useless threat's i don't get scared and the only thing i want to do right now is to tear your head off     (SLAP CRACK)  ''Jason are you ok what did he do to you''   Emily just mind linked me to ask so i just told her what he did and Raven heard so now she has turned in to her wolf and killed him by ripping his throat out.

             RAVEN P O V 

Mom I need a change of clothes please ''Here you go sweetie'' thank you mom( I mind linked her)

Dad when are we going to stop for a bathroom break and to eat i am starting to get really hungry and near to starving so can we stop to eat please  ''yeah Raven when we get to a café near the edge of this town ok''  ok dad i cant wait ......  are you ok from when that f**king jerk hit you ''yeah Raven thank you for killing him i just hope none of the humans saw because we will have to talk to the police''      dad i had to and Grace went to the police five time's and they didn't do anything at any time so i did it my self and kept everyone safe ok    ''hey raven thank you for protecting me and dad i appreciate this and will never forget it thank you''  it is fine Grace ok i said he wouldn't hurt you again and i meant it now can we go to the darned bathroom before i pee in the car.