Enter Lilian

A meeting starts to form at a distant place, hidden far underground away from all society.

"Boss... looks like the citizens are beginning to worry about your safety.  Everyone is attempting to gather at the temple's ashes..." Billy says while pointing at a news broadcast.

"Cut that off.  We're at a meeting now.  I don't want any disturbances."

"Wow... first meeting you actually take seriously" Hurik says with his usual devious smile.

"You're the last person I want to hear that from."

"Right right... so what're you gathering us all here for anyway?"

"...We are slowly entering the final steps of our plan.  It seems like Sathe was killed, but he managed to extract the Seishunn Soul's power before doing so."

"And did you retrieve it before the place was blown to smithereens?" Billy asks.

"Of course..." Kristy says with a victorious grin.  She raises her arm and thousands of minuscule stars spiral from her palm. 

"So... what were you planning on doing with that?"

"We've already extracted a little bit of power from both Kiruh and Adam... so we've reached the limit.  First thing's first... we will use this power to take over the universe."

"...Huh?"

Kristy laughs.  "Just kidding, just kidding.  Really, I just want to fuse with this power, and become a whole new being..."

"You're already strong enough... what good would becoming stronger do?"

"This exactly won't make me stronger.  Well, the space will make me stronger.  The other two will enhance my beta to the point of where it gets to my father's level.  Then I can handle creating the technique that will give us permanent peace..."

"Don't give me that crap..." a voice says from the entrance of the room.  Everyone pans their attention over to the figure limping towards them.

This person gives Kristy a deep glare.  "A technique for permanent peace?  Why're you going to lie to everyone like that?  That obviously isn't your goal, oh evil dictator..." 

Billy's eyes grow wide, and she runs over to the figure.  "D-Dan!?  I thought you were killed!?"

"Killed?  I'll admit, the twerp was strong, but he wasn't strong enough to kill me... I just covered my body with darkness and made it look like he burnt me to death..."

"...So you ran away" Billy claims in a dull tone.

"I-I didn't run!  I was just a little overwhelmed..."

"I'd hate to interrupt this reunion..." Kristy says with her head down.  She suddenly appears in front of Dan, with her finger against his forehead.  "...But what do you mean, I'm lying?"

"You're lying straight through your teeth... Os-"

Dan suddenly stops talking, and stands there with widened eyes.  He falls to the ground, unconscious.

Oscuro appears through a smoke cloud, and examines Dan.  "He was interrupting the meeting.  I'll throw him outside.  It seems like he was trying to turn on us.  I say from this point on, we ban him as an Empty Agent."

Kristy sighs loudly.  "I don't care, do whatever you want.  I just want to get to the point already."  She walks back towards the meeting table, as Oscuro summons a dark cloud which covers over Dan, causing him to disappear.

Kristy sits back down in her seat, and remains quiet with a dull expression on her face for a few seconds.  She then says, "The boy will do a few drastic things some time in the future.  Which is why I've decided to finally start using my trump cards."