*Chapter 1*

☆The Newest Pokemon world of X and Y☆

Main Characters.....
Robin: Challenger trainer
Starfire: New Pokémon trainer
Raven: Hardy trainer
Cyborg: Know it all trainer
Beast boy: Happy trainer

Other chracters.....
Starfire's Mom (Luna)
Robin's dad (Bruce)
Professor Sycamore
Other trainers
Gym leaders
Champion leader
Team Flare
And lastly...
Lysandre

☆Starfire's (P.O.V)☆

"Starfire time to wake up sweetie. Today is the important day of your life." My mom calls from downstairs.

"I'm coming mom." I say getting out of bed.

I walked over to my closet and got my uniform on. My black long boots, ripped blue jeans, black tank top, my red plaid short around my waist, and my two heart wrist bands. (Picture on the bottom)

I walked downstairs to figure out what my mom wanted me to do today

I walked downstairs to figure out what my mom wanted me to do today. When I walked in the room she's cooking breakfast. I sat in the dining room and my mom brings me a plate of eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, two hot cakes.
She puts my plate on the table so I could eat.

"Hurry Star you need to meet some people today and make some friends." My mom says smiling.

I finished my breakfast and grabbed my purse and left out the door. (The purse on the bottom is her purse.)

When I opened the door I seen two teens my age at the door

When I opened the door I seen two teens my age at the door. One's a girl and one's a boy. The boy blushes to see me walk out the door.

"Um hi I'm Robin and I'm your next door neighbor and this is my friend Raven." The boy says.

"Nice to meet you two I'm Starfire but you call me Star." I told them.

"Nice to meet you too I can't believe today is the important day for the five of us." Raven says smiling.

"Come on Star follow us to the meeting area. Today is the day we get our first Pokémon." Robin says running off.

I followed Robin and Raven off to Route 1 and to Santelune Town. We finally made it to the meeting area where to boys were waiting for our arrival. We all made it and Raven and Robin sat down and Robin had a chair right by him so I could sit with him. I sat in the chair and he introduces me to the others.

"Hey you Cyborg and BB this is Star and she's the other person who's on this journey with us." Robin says introducing me.

"Um what you prefer us to call you Star?" Cyborg says asking.

"Um Star is fine." I told him.

"Well it's your turn to get a Pokémon. Choose wisely and we will meet Professor Sycamore." BB says having a box on the table.

"You first Star." Robin says smiling.

I opened the box and there was 3 Pokémon balls in there.

"Um what Pokémon are there?" I asked.

"Um on the right we got the water type, Froakie. In the middle we got the fire type, Fennekin. Lastly we have on the left we have the grass type, Chespin." Cyborg says explaining.

I made my decision and choosed Fennekin. Today was the best thing I could ever experience!!!!!!!