The new home

God I hope they aren't lying

Nope. They definetly Weren't. We arrive to a wall, pretty tall. "Hey Marco open this shit up." Sam shouts. The door creaks open, revealing a street, with many intact houses inside. I stare in awe until Alex's hand pushes me slightly forward. "Holy shit." I mutter. We all walk inside and then are greeted by a young-looking man. "Hello, I am Jordan . I run this place." He says in a deep voice.  "We welcome new people here, you have to have an interview first." He walks closer to us. "What are your names?" Damn.. That voice. I've heard it from somewhere.. "I'm Ophelia, this is my boyfriend Alex,my best friend Abby, and Orion." I say. "Those are lovely names. How about we start with you first." He says pointing to me. I walk and he leads me to a small building. "Ok so today I have three questions for you. How many walkers have you killed?" He asks. Ew. "Too many to count." I say. "How many people have you killed?" He asks. "One." I grimace. "Why?" My heart aches. "She was my mother. She got bit in the shoulder, and there was nothing I could do to save her, and I didn't want her to suffer." I manage to choke out. "That's all, send in your boyfriend please." He doesn't show much emotion. I get up and go find Alex. They are standing outside of the building. "He told me to send you in." I say.  "Is everything ok?" He asks. "Yeah!" I smile.  He walks into the building and I lean on Abby's shoulder. I'm so tired. "When all of get interviewed,  they said they'd show us our house. Just wait a little longer.." She says patting my back.  "Hey Lia.. If you don't mind me calling you that... What are we gonna do now?" Orion asks.  "I don't really know.. I guess we are safe for a little while?" I mutter.  "Do you have any games?" I ask.  "We have some cards.. That's about it." Ori smiles. He hands me the cards and we play go-fish.

Orion and Abby interview, then some people come and show us around. I gotta say, it seems very secure. "Darn, this house is huge!" Orion yells. I'm in awe. It's fully furnished! I run upstairs and jump on one of the beds. It's so soft! "They said to get cleaned up and then go to the center of the town for a party." Alex says sitting down next to me. "You know.. You act like a kid sometimes." He chuckles. "Yeah I know!" I beam and kiss his cheek. "You wanna take a shower with me?" I ask. He nods and then picks me up bridal style, carrying me to the bathroom.

I think you know what happened next.

Hallo! I know this wasn't the most interesting but Hahahah I needed to get something out!