Aarmau Part 3

Next Morning

[Aaron's POV]

"Huh"

I looked around and didn't see Aphmau and saw a box on the floor. When I saw what the box was and saw it wasn't opened I knew Aphmau was gonna be pregnant soon. I got to tell her but I don't want to scare her. I got my clothes and put them on and went downstairs to tell Aphmau.

"Hey Aphmau"

"Hmm yes Aaron?"

"Umm I might of not of used protection last night"

"AHH so I might be.."

"Yes"

Is she excited I'm a bit surprised. After that we ate and watched some tv.

1 Month Later

[Aaron's POV]

It's been 1 month since we did it and Aphmau has started puking and hasn't been feeling well. I took her to the doctors and they said to let her rest we went home and I had her lie down.

"Aaron"

"What's wrong honey"

"My stomach hurts"

"I know you will be ok"

"Let me get you a trash can"

"Ok Aaron"

8 Months Later

[Aaron's POV]

It has been 8 months and it was time for the baby to be born I took her to the hospital and it took a while till I come see the baby. I am so excited to see the baby. We wanted to keep the gender a surprise. We already had named picked out. If is a girl we are gonna name her Lilith Garnett and if it's a boy we are gonna name him Levin or Malichi. We can not decide. It took a while and I was finally able to see the baby. When I got in the room I hugged Aphmau and the doctor came in.

"Hello i'm here to talk to you about your baby"

"Ok"

"So it's a girl and she will be here in a little bit and I need you to fill out this little survey"

"Alright"

After that he left. I looked at the look survey and answered the question. When I was done the doctor came with our baby.

"Aww she's so cute"

"She is and what was the name we picked for a girl Aaron"

"Hmm it was Lilith Garnett"

"Ok"

"You guys should be able to go home in a while we just need to get some things finished"

"Alright"

It was finally time for us to go home. We got to the house and Aphmau took care of Lilith for a little and we went to bed. We woke up the next morning and saw Aphmau was taking care of Lilith so I went and sat down next to her.

"So how's Lilith doing?"

"She doing good"

"Alright so you want breakfast"

"Sure"

I got up and made so breakfast when Aphmau came over.

"Hmm what's wrong?

"When are we gonna tell all our friends about Lilith?"

"Hmm about we surprise them today"

"Suprise? Hmm that might be a good idea"

We ate breakfast and started planning the surprise. Once we got it all setup I called everyone over. The first people that arrived were Katelyn and Travis.

"So why did you call us over?"

"Just wait for everyone else"

"Umm ok?"

When everyone else got here I told to quiet down and I went up to get Aphmau.

"So everyone me and Aphmau wanted to show you our baby!"

"WAIT BABY"(everyone)

"Yes!"

Aphmau came down with the baby and everyone was surprised and ran over to have a close look.

[Aphmau's POV]

"Aphmau-Senpai what's the baby's name?"

"Her name is Lilith"

"Kawaii-Chan want's to hold her"

"Hmm I guess it's ok"

"Really?!"

"Yes you can"

"YAY!!"

While Kawaii-Chan was holding the baby I went to talk with my friends.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for all the nice comments. I'm glad you like this fanfic.