Aarmau Part 2

After that I went to my room and lied down for a while and eventually fell asleep. It was morning and I went to eat breakfast and found Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan wasn't here. I made some breakfast and went to watch tv I found nothing interesting on so I got on netflix and started watching Sword Art Online. I was two hours into it and heard the doorbell ring I went to answer it and saw Nicole.

"Hey Aphmau where is Katelyn?'

"Not here neither is Kawaii-Chan"

"Oh well I guess I can tell you"

"Tell me what?"

"Well me and Dante are dating and Jeffery wants to ask Katelyn out"

'OH MY IRENE Wow"

Just after that I saw Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan across the street. Nicole looked to and saw her and ran up to her. I went back inside and continued Sword Art Online. A moment later I heard Katelyn screaming and run up to her room. I followed her into her room.

"Umm Katelyn?"

"Sorry but Nicole told me Jeffory wanted to ask me out"

"I know but what about Travis?"

"He can rot in a hole for all I care"

"Come on you know you like him"

"Grrr Aphmau if you bring it up again I will hurt you"

"Come on it was cute I ship it"

"Not you to I knew Jeffrey longer and he my best friend"

"Hahaha come on you know you like Travis"

"*mumble* a little I guess"

"Come on let's set up a date for you two so you guys can get to know each other"

"WAIT WHAT! No way"

"I AM GONNA DO IT AND YOU ARE GONNA LIKE IT"

"FINE but you owe me?"

"Fine I will go with Zane"

"WHAT! ZANE"

"It's not for real just a fake date for us"

"But not for me and......Travis

"Yep!'

"Oh Irene"

FINALLY I got her to go out with Travis. But I have to go with Zane at least it's a fake date. After a while I called Travis and and Zane and we went to a restaurant.

"Why am I here again Aphmau?"

"You are my date"

"DATE!?!"

"Oops I forgot to say fake date"

"Hmmm ok"

After a little we got a table and ordered our food

"Hey Katelyn"

"Travis will.."

"Katelyn! You said you would do this"

"FIIIIINE"

It had been about an hour and things were going well Katelyn actually was talking to Travis and I think she likes him. I was looking around and saw Jeffrey at the entrance and he must of saw me because he was coming over here.

"Hi Katelyn"

"Hi Jeffrey"

"What are you guys doing here"