chapter 2

~~Petra pov~~

Once the crazy girl left I was thinking of what she said. I looked over at Levi and his face was in shock and pain I walked over to him to help him up but he smacked my hand away. I frowned as he  got up but right when he stood up he ran out of the house and was dialing someone's number. I stared dumbfounded as he ran away, after awhile I wrote a letter and left.

--Levi pov--
When hanji said that I was in shock I was so upset that she said. that the girl I love was going to kill herself.  I ran as fast as I could to catch up to hanji I saw her up head so I called her. She must be really mad cause she didn't even pick up her phone I keep running until I heard Sirens I look to see police cars and a ambulance drive.  I tried to follow the cars but I lost them so I stopped and thought of where Y/n could be then it hit me she was at the building that I took her to when  I asked if she loved me. I ran to the building and people were all ready there I saw her at the top of the build I tried to get into the building but they wouldn't let me. I looked for another way but then I founded  a back door which was open surprising. I ran up the stairs to the roof I saw Y/n standing up i yelled out to her "Y/n what are you doing don't do this. " she looked back and said " you cheated on me why, what did I not give you but it's to late now to say sorry, I love you levi goodbye." With that she jumped of the building I ran to the Edge and saw her arms open and eyes close lucky that police had a those parachute things (sorry Idk what they call them lol)she land on it I sighed in relief and ran down there.
     《《 Y/n pov 》》
I heard levi and he asked me something but I was to hurt to listen I told him my last words. with that I  jumped of the building I felt free like a weight had be lifted until it felt like I landed on a moon bounce but it also hurt after that I blacked out.
Sorry for it being short I will write more tomorrow and that's for reading
Levi: i will see you in your dreams *wink*