CH. 22 The Denisov twins

Start from the beginning

His hand began to trace lines on my back and his nails teasingly scraped it, making me shiver and growl in my throat. His fingers travelled on my front and up and down studied my abdominals, with his eyes fixed on me and still smiling in that apparent innocent way. Right, I got to see that my baby could be not so innocent in certain moments and damn it, I loved that. His fingers and nails slipped up and teased right my now hard nipple and when I closed my eyes and groaned out not so quietly, my kitty giggled and snuggled closer, my hard and pulsing length now pressing on his thigh.

Oh man, he was going to have me completely gone in a matter of two seconds. I was about to drop on my knees at his feet and tell him to do whatever he wanted.

“I slept very well, tiger…” He nuzzled my neck and heard him inhale. Good God, was this the same Jasper I fell asleep with? “You smell so good.” His lips brushed on my neck and my eyes jerked open.

I took a sharp breath and in a blink pushed him flat on his back. I was now hovering over and for a moment I feared I did something too hasty and harsh, but when his eyes met mine, there was no tension or uneasiness. Only love and desire and that cute and tempting trace of shyness, as he was blushing with wide eyes.

“Baby, you need to realize the effect you have on me, seriously. Feeling you like this is a damn turn on Jas and makes me want to jump you right here, right now.” Oh that sounded very romantic, you moron.

He widened more his eyes and then chuckled in a relaxed way, slipping his hands in my hair. He gave me another tempting smile and pulled me closer and I wanted so much to attack him with a mind-screwing kiss, but remembered we had just woken up. Ok, my kitty still tasted of chocolate and cream and I had no idea how he managed to do that, but not so sure about myself.

“Really? Uhm…it seems you have quite an effect on me, too, tiger.”

I froze there a split of a second to let his words and the tone of his voice sip deep into my brain. Alright, and into my buddy. Then I gulped down and felt like burning.

“You are such a teaser, monkey.” I said with husky and restrained voice and you know what he did? He just pulled me down completely and gave my lips a soft peck. Oh crap, with that I felt him completely, I mean, completely man and believe me when I say we were on the same page. I pulled back and closed my eyes because it was getting too hot. “Give me a sec, baby.”

“Dima, why you always try to restrain yourself? You did that last night, too. You held back, so tell me why? Is it because of me? Because I am a guy and maybe..”

What the hell? Was he nuts?

“What the hell Jas? Are you nuts? I.. I don’t hold back because you are a guy or whatever crap might cross your mind, but simply because I don’t want to behave like an insensitive and horny jerk. Jasper, you turn me on crazy hell time, but we had our first time just last night and it was your very first time and I mean, I am worried to hurt you and want to take it easy and give you the right time to adjust and feel..hmm..” His lips had silenced me with a hard and grazing kiss, his tongue slipping inside my mouth and having me grinding on him and groaning in his mouth.

Alright, I guess he couldn’t care less I hadn’t brushed my teeth, given the way he deepened the kiss and actually took control over it.

Oh man, was that insanely hot and arousing.

When he broke the kiss looking all flushed and blushing, his eyes wide and sparkling with that sexy determined light, I was a pool of melted Dmitri.

“I don’t want you to hold back, Dima. Uhm well, not saying I am for really wild and hard things..” When he said that he terribly blushed and stuttered on a couple of words and he looked away a moment and couldn’t help finding that damn cute and adorable. I loved his boldness, but I loved in the same way his sweet shyness. “Oh boy, can’t believe I am saying this, but uhm well, ok, maybe, but well, boy no, not sure about the really rough and wild uhm actions, but…” He closed his eyes a moment and took a long, deep breath. “But I want you to be yourself completely…I want all of you.”