"Kuro I see you're confused. I'll explain. All in good time, all in good time." Vanessa laughed again.

"Were you going to kill me that night?" I choked out feeling the pain from the torture.

"Yes, I was. The original plan was to turn you into the FDSI, but I took action and went on my own terms, until Finn ruined my plan." I stared at her, shocked. My hatred for her was growing.

"I swear Vanessa when I get the chance I will kill you... I give you my word." We each took a step closer, the only thing separating us was the iron bars. Her face got into mine.

"I'd like to see that-" Vanessa was going to say something else, but someone cut her off.

"Ah, Vanessa." It was a female voice but she wasn't in view. "What are you doing here?"

Vanessa looked at the figure, "I um- I was just uh-"

"Don't, please we need to get our guest more comfortable. She's getting upgraded living arrangements that you will prep for her. Meanwhile I'll take her to the showers." The lady came into my vision. She was average height with brown hair and blonde highlights. Fancy dress, I could guess she was a high ranking official here.

"Yes ma'am" Vanessa glared at me as she walked away.

The lady unlocked my door and we walked down the hall, no guards or anything. "Um, thank you." I said awkwardly.

She just nodded and showed me into a room with a shower in it. "We'll talk later Kuro, you need to clean up, then my guards will escort you to dinner."

Showering and changing into new clothes that were laid out for me. It was simple black skinny jeans and blue shirt. I brushed and dried my hair then walked out and found 4 guards. They each had giant guns, I didn't know what type they were because I never knew the types of firearms. All I knew is the ones they were holding were big, and could seriously hurt or kill someone.

They led me out of the normal halls into a giant dining hall. A giant table sat in the middle and my mouth gaped at all the food. There was more food to fill a family for months. The lady who talked to me earlier invited me to sit across from her.

The guards went to the sides of the room, guns in hand. I kept eyeing them and the woman laughed. "Don't worry Kuro, they wont shoot. Only unless you try to do something you would regret..." I shrunk smaller into my seat.

"You know my name. Can I know yours?" I pointed out.

"Oh yes! Excuse my manners! My name is Violet Soguroot, and I am the leader of the FDSI." How could a woman this nice, be a leader of something so evil. I smiled as best I could.

"And what did I do to deserve this lovely feast and new room?" she grinned at m showing her perfectly white teeth.

"We have found it. The way to man make your powers. Of course it's not stable or perfect yet, but it will be soon. All thanks to you Kuro, and there's a way to temporarily remove your shape shifting ability. The scientists that created this also made a reversing serum. I am excited to move into the next stage of a better world. With humans able to shift we will get rid of all the cowards of the world. It will be a new beginning for humanity, and all because of you and your gift." I cringed.

"How can you say that! Giving people powers like me will destroy the Earth, all you're going to do is ruin humanity! People can't be trusted with powers like me. It took me months just to shift correctly and gain the power to do so!" Violet just continued smiling at me. I ate some food eagerly while I could.

"Kuro, Kuro, Kuro. You will see soon enough the good I am doing. Tomorrow we will start injecting the power into a test subject and you will fight. I want to see how good you can handle someone with shifting abilities. As for your new room, it is fully upgraded with whatever you need to be comfortable. Vanessa will retrieve anything you need and you now are going to be given three meals a day. No more suffering. I want to give the best of the best to our founder, but because you have shifting capabilities I will have to inject you with the temporary reversing serum so you cannot break out. Until I know I can trust you. Guards, please lead Kuro back to her room."

I was going to argue, but I was too speechless. She was going to destroy the whole world! This woman may look good, but on the inside she was pure evil. And here I thought she was going to let me out or something like that.

My cell was new and improved when I got back. There were blankets and fluffy pillows. A wardrobe will fresh, new clothes in it. I also got, a new and improved toilet! The one thing I was most glad about... Books and a small bookshelf sat in the corner and a tv tray next to my bed.

"I hope you like it Kuro, because you're going to be sending the rest of your life in this cell." I jumped.

"Jeez, Vanessa you scared me." I turned around and Vanessa was staring at me on the other side of the door.

"Now, I know you want some answers, so out of the blackness of my heart, I will give them to you." I had to admit besides the fact Vanessa was evil like Violet I still thought of her from when we lived together in that apartment. It seemed like forever ago, back when we were sisters, not by blood, but of friendship. Then she had to destroy it and almost killed me. I hated her for that. I had trusted her and she stabbed me in the side, literally.

"I want answers." I stated. She nodded and sat down in the hall, I did the same, but in my cell.

"Where do we start?"

I look at her straight in the eyes.

"Finn."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is by far, probably the longest chapter ever, I am proud of this one lol.

Hope you like it as much as I like writing it :P

Any comments or questions????

-Dragon