Author's Note

Hello friends,

I'm VERY proud to share with you the first chapters of my debut novel Communion.

It's been a long time coming and I hope you'll enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this. 

The full novel is NOW available on the Kindle (click Buy on Amazon" to the right to purchase). 

(If you don't own a Kindle, you can download the app for your computer or smart phone)

Turn the page to ENTER THE CIRCLE of--

COMMUNION by B. Patterson

Copyright information:

Copyright ©2013 by B. Patterson

All rights reserved.  No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

This is a work of fiction.  Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblances to locales, events, business establishments, or actual persons (living or dead) is entirely coincidental. 

10/27/15

It's been two years since I published COMMUNION and I'm more proud of it than ever. 

In fact, as I prepare to work on it's sequels, I figured now is the best time to share this wonderful book in it's entirely. 

So, expect for the full novel to become available on Wattpad in the next few months.

I sincerely hope you enjoy reading.