CHAPTER-5

Manik and Anita were sitting in their room at Anita's house. Anita asked him what is the matter with Nandini. She was all OK before going to college and now she seems so lost.

Manik sighed and took Anita's hand in his hand and told her everything that happened in the college.

Hearing all this Anita was very shocked. Tears escaped her eyes. She couldn't believe that Nandini went through all this.

She said that Nandini is still a kid at heart and she must be shattered after all this.
Manik consoled her and said that they will always stand by Nandini.

Anita thought to talk to Nandu once and excused herself .

Anita went to Nandu's room and asked her to open the door.
Hearing her Anu Di's voice ,Nandu opened the door. Anita came inside and closed the door.

She hugged Nandu and Nandini started crying. In between her sobs she said-

Nandini- Di I have decided something and I want you to support me in that.

Anita- Of course Nandu I will support you in every decision you take. What is it say?

Nandini- Di I have decided that I will never ever go to that college.

Anita- Nandu what are you saying?
Just because of some bad incident you will stop your studies. My Nandu is not so weak. You are my strong girl na bachcha. Don't think negative.

Nandini- No Di it's final. I'm not going to that college.

Anita tried to make her understand but in vain. So she gave up and thought to talk to her mother.

She along with Manik talked to her mother and they came to a conclusion that they will send her to some other college in another city so that she gets over that incident and it will be a good change for her.

So they decided to send her to their Uncles (Padma's brother) place in Shimla.

They spoke to Nandini about it. At first she refused to leave them and go but then agreed after a lot of insistence from them.

Finally the day arrived when Nandini had to go to Shimla . Anita, Pia and Padma had tears in their eyes as their little Nandu would be away from them. Nandini also had tears but she decided to stay strong for her family's sake as she didn't want to stress them further.

With heavy heart she bid goodbye to them and left for Shimla.

Done with the update.
Hope you guys like it.
Please vote and give your comments.