FAQs and stuff

Okay, I have been receiving loads of comments and messages about some stuff, and I know this might be a little too late (but I’ve only just gotten the time to really do this) but these are my “answers” to your “questions”, for the lack of better words in my vocabulary. Haha.

1. Why did you copy some lines from the original books?
The most popular question. First of all, I’d just like to say that I wrote this first book of mine 3 years ago, back when I was 13. So I was reaaaaally clueless about writing so I thought that since this is a fan fiction after all, I thought that I ‘had’ to put in some of the original stuff inside because it’s a fan fiction. That’s my logic BACK THEN. Yes, I have learnt my lesson. And for my own defense, I only copied some descriptive lines from the book that aren’t too big. I think. AAAAAND to be fair, I stopped copying after the 5th Chapter. Heh.

2. Please write a sequel!
No. I am so so so sorry. But no. I can’t write a sequel. I can’t. The story’s done and I just really can’t see myself writing another one in the future. I’d like to move on. BUT! Hold your horses! I AM, yes I AM, editing this story (yes, confirmed. I’ve made up my mind. Yippee!) and might possibly fictionalize it (still not so sure about this part). More about it later. ;)

3. Why can Bella blush/eat/sleep if she’s a vampire?
Okay, I didn’t really stress on this part of the story but more about this later on the EDITED version of the twist. For now, just stick to this: She’s a really different kind of vampire. Hehe.

4. What’s your new account?
PM me ONLY. I won’t reply to comments and messages. :)

5. Write more stories!!!
I am trying to, I really am. But I’m in my senior year in high school here and I daresay I am stumped with school stuff. I have national exams coming up but my graduation is preeeeeetty near (EEP YES I’M EXCITED) so after that, I have more time for writing!! YAY!!! But of course... I’ll be writing in my new account...

OKAY. That’s all the questions I can answer for now. Haha. Finally, I’d just like to thank you for aaaaaaall the support especially even after the story has been done for about a year now. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! xx