so I'm a fairy? God my life sucks!

Chapter 3

Nicco's POV~

WoW, she was a really good kisser.

When I finally let her go she looked up into my eyes with a weird look on her face

Then she reached up

And.............

My world went black.

Hazel's POV

After I had punched out the Pedofile in my bedroom I used my special purple Duct tape to tape him to the Toilet.

Hey, It's the only chair in My house that is secured to the floor, Don't Judge me.

This was the first time I Ever got a good look at him

He had Dark brown hair that flopped into his eyes and a sharply angled face that had high cheek bones. His skin had the type of smooth olive tan that you only see in Italians and Greeks. His slight body was carelessly set on the Chair, He looked like he was asleep.

He was exactly the type of person I Liked to draw.

I went into my room to get My sketchbook. I know what You're thinking "A Freak/Pervert Broke into your house, Hid in your closet, Kissed you, And Your Going to do his portrait!!?"

The truth is I couldn't help myself, he looked beautiful and fierce, like a wildcat, and there was this mysterious melancholy aura about him, It gave me Inspiration.

When I was done with the Picture Did I call the police?

Being the Idiot I am, Of course not!

I was pretty sure Him being here had to do with me being a faerie. So I was going to get some answers.

My way.

I went into the kitchen to get my dad's cactus.

Nicco's POV~

When I woke up I found that I couldn't move.

I had been Duct-Taped to a Toilet.

By a 5 foot girl...

Well, this was embarrassing.

"Did you know you drool in your sleep?"

There was the blond, Hazel, she was sitting on sink facing me with a smug smile on her face. My insides boiled with anger.

" My friends said A hot girl lived here, must of gotten the wrong address, Can I go now?"

she stared at me.

" do you know what I am?"

Of course I did.

I shook my head "no".

She set a cactus at my feet

"this is your last chance..."

I shook my head again.

She smiled evily and and said one word.

"Grow."

The cactus a my feet twisted its arms up my legs, Its spiky tendrils climbing up my legs.

"stop"

the cactus had reached my knees. My legs felt like a thousand pins had been stabbed, head deep, Into my legs.

Well technically, They had

She smiled sweetly.

" Do you Remember now?"

I nodded, this time, "yes".

"you're a fairy."

She didn't confirm this instead she carried on.

"Why are you in my house?"

I gulped.

The cactus squeezed harder.

Man. This chick was harsh!

"I came here... to kill you."

" who sent you?"

I could NOT tell her that.

Until I found my Spiky friend making aquaintiances with my pride and Joy.

I half hissed " The Shugosha"

"Not again" she whispered , her face went gray, like oatmeal left out for a night.

" you're familiar with us?" I was now REALLY confused.

"yes"

she looked directly into my eyes.

"you're the people who killed my Mother."

Hope you can't wait for more XD

Next chapter is due this week somtime...

COMMENT PLZ !!!!!!

I luv u guys!

~Cheshire