New House? New Friends?

Theo and I have been spending much more time together in our common room since he proposed,  but he hasn't told me of why he did it early on in our relationship. I knew I had to ask him and of course, there has to be a good reason for all of it. Blimey, I would kill to be his wife now. I love Theodore Nott! 

Theo: 

    I knew time was running out even before Mione and I have a baby. The curse said the fifth generation heir has to be married before they turned 21 and conceive before it's 2 months past the birthday month. The curse is said to have a second child before the 22nd birthday. If things do not go has planned, I will die or Mione will. I would not leave her behind and I could not lose her either. 

I went to the living area of our common room, and saw Mione on the loveseat, then she looked up and smiled at me. 

"Hello, love." I kiss her forehead. 

"Hello, babe." She says, still reading her book. 

"Love, we--I have to tell you of why I proposed within just a short time since we---" I sneak my arms around her and held her close against me. 

"Theo, what's the matter? You're scaring me." She lay her hand on my chest. 

"It's alright, my love. Everything will be fine and I want you to know all of what's going with me." Mione nods. "You remember the day you owled me and i said I had things going on?" 

"Yes, I remember.." 

"I want you to listen, love." She nods. 

"Well, the thing I was going through was The Nott Curse." Hermione gasped in horror. "It is fine, darling. It's why I am explaining this to you." She slightly nods. "The curse has said that the fifth generation heir, that is me, to be married before I turn 21, conceive a baby before it is 2 months after my birthday. Since my birthday is in April, we have to conceive before we marry or have a potion to make pregnancy shorter. Because if nothing of this happens when it is suppose to, I might die or worse case, you will die." Mione shock her head. "What's the matter, love?" 

"Oh, Theo. If you told me a few months, I would have said yes to it. It--my plan was to have a job in the ministry first than have a baby. I just have to live with what life gives me, don't I?"   

"I am sorry, my love." I kiss her cheek. "The problem over the summer was I hadn't really fallen in love with you enough to really know if you were the one I was suppose to marry. I knew I was in love the day of the battle when I saved you from a death eater. You were with Weasel-Bee at the time and I could not say anything to you." I saw Mione wash her tears from her eyes. "The necklace I gave you before the dance and I said I was gonna to tell you why the date of the battle was on it." She smiles and looks at the necklace. "One, it's charmed and it shined when I clasped it, because you were already in love with me. Second, the date is because I fell in love with you the moment I saw how you beautiful you were and not just a beaver." She laughs at the old joke. "I love you, Hermione!" 

"It felt different--kinda dodgy to see me as beautiful and I thought I was always a beaver to you..." 

"You were. Till I saw how much you had changed and how beautifully different you were." I kiss her forehead. 

"Blimey Theo, I love you too!" I kiss her lips and I make us fall over in the loveseat. 

I take us to my bedroom, lay her on the bed and I climbed over her. "Are you sure, love?" 

"Yes." She took my wand of the side table and casted a spell on her stomach. 

I am finally making love to Hermione Granger and it is the best sex I had ever encountered. Pansy wasn't great and Daphne was pretty good. Astoria had topped her sister and Pansy. When a guy broke up with them or needed the tension, I offered because it helped with their emotions and it calms them down. Hermione has topped all of them and I couldn't be any happier with the choice of a woman to soon be married with.