Plans of the Curse

It has been a few weeks since I had come back to Hogwarts and it's now October 10th. Halloween is coming and I hadn't been asked to the dance by Theo and I hope that he asks me soon. We have been kissing a lot lately since the day we were on the Hogwarts Express. I have asked Theo many times why we were always kissing, but he never could give me a correct answer to the kissing. 

 I was in the Library reading a book for Potions, it was after classes and studying was all I did. Well, except spending time with Gin, Harry and Theo. The chair next to me becomes occupied and the only person who would sit next to me could be Theodore. 

"Hello, love." He kissed my cheek and his arm around me. 

"Theo, I have to study and I want to get an 'Outstanding' in Potions." 

"Alright, love. I am here to ask you something." 

"Yes?" I look up to face him and I couldn't help but blush. 

"Would go on a date with me tonight?" 

"Sure. Now, can I get back to studying please?" 

"Okay." He left the library. 

Theo's POV: 

I was going down to the Slytherin common room and hang out with my friends. Once I got there, my friends were all silently talking and whispering. Draco and Blaise at the corner table, the girls on the couches. 

"Oi mate, I heard you're getting closer to the beaver Granger." Blaise tells me. 

"What did you do!?" I yelled at him. 

"Nothing really, mate. Just a harmless prank. Oi, don't get all mad about it." 

"Blaise, I swear to Merlin if you do anything...."

"Woah! Mate has gone soft now. Look, Theodore has secretly been with the Gryffindor Princess this whole time. Oi, mate when were you gonna tell us lot about her." 

"It's none of your business, Zabini!" 

"Theo, since the war, we haven't been threatening any students and been nicer to them. When we saw you with Granger, Blaise thought one prank would do us some good this year. It isn't like we were really gonna do anything to her." Astoria explained it well enough to me. 

"Fine. Now, she thinks what? A date?" I looked at my group of friends and they turned to look at each other. "For merlin's sakes, you couldn't even stop yourselves at some point! At this moment, she is probably thinking that I really asked her out on a date." I shake my head. "I'll see you guys later."

"I thought you were staying?" Draco says as I was about to leave. 

"No, because someone messed up my plans and I have to go fix everything." I leave the Slytherin Common Room to the Head's common room. 

I walk inside the common room, there was Hermione on the couch smiling happily and reading her book. 

"Mione, I have to tell you something important." I sit next to her and wrap an arm around her. She nods. "I asked you out in the library, right? For a date tonight?" She nods again. "That was actually Blaise doing a harmless prank on us." 

"What!? So, there's no date?" I didn't know what to say to her. It was Friday night. 

"How about tomorrow night? Does that sound good, my love?" I crest her shoulder and lean in closer to her. 

"I'd like that,baby." She leaned closer to my body and lay her hand on my chest. "I don't feel like going down to eat, do you?" 

"No, not after what my friends did. Let's eat in here tonight." 

Hermione's POV: 

It's Saturday 6 pm and I am getting ready for my date with Theo. I was truly in love with him and I know that I will spend the rest of my life with him. Dinner last night here in the common room was very romantic with a candle light setting and some music, muggle music, let me tell you, it was all new for Theo. He started to enjoy some of the music and we danced together for the first time. We kissed more than we ever had before, and I could never get tired of his lips on mine. 

"It is official, I am in love with Theodore Nott and I want to be married to him for the rest of my life." I said to myself. 

"Babe, are you coming down? I have something for you." Theo called out to me. 

"I'm coming, baby. Just a minute." I look at myself in the mirror once more before going down to Theo. 

There we were in the common room living area and he hands me a gift, a green box. I open it and it's a beautiful silver heart locket necklace. It was very pretty; with an engraving on the front was 'Mione and Theo'  and the engraving on the back was '2/5/98'  (America: 5/2/98). 

  Why is the battle date on there? I thought. 

"I'll explain the date to you soon. Just not right now, okay?" Theo told me and I nod. 

We head down to the grassy area by the Black Lake and there's a little picnic set up for dinner. As I sat down, Theo takes the necklace out of the box and he clasps it around my neck. The picnic goes wonderful and after the dinner, Theo decided to ask me about something and I wasn't sure what it was. 

"Love, I hope that no one has asked you--" 

"No one has asked me anything, baby." I interrupted him. 

"I am asking if you would go to the Halloween dance with me?" 

"Yes,I will go with you, Theo." I lay my hand on his chest. 

"Oh, my love! You do not know how much this means to me." He tighten the space between us and our bodies were very close against one another. 

"Neither do I." He slowly lands his lips on mine and it was everything I wanted in a kiss. 

Theo's POV: 

A week before the dance, I was McGonagall's office to tell her of my plans about Hermione and marrying her before this year is over because of my Family's curse. I had to marry Mione before my next birthday or I wasn't gonna live passed 20. 

"Mr. Nott, Dumbledore told me of the curse and since the wizardary number has decreased since the war. I will make this exception just this once and that you and Mrs. Granger are two of the best students in the school. Dumbledore says it's okay, then I will allow it." I look to Dumbledore's portrait and he smiles back at me. "When are you thinking of marrying Hermione?" McGonagall asked me, nicely. 

"December or February." 

"If you want the honeymoon, Mr. Nott, I suggest during the holidays in December." Portrait Dumbledore nicely demanded. 

"Yes, Professor Dumbledore." 

"Also, you have said the curse mentions to have a baby before you turn 21, correct?" He asks. 

"Yes, Professor." 

"Minerva, I suggest that it is best if this happens, he loves her and she loves him. He is the only one of Nott left and the curse needs to be broken." Dumbledore says and Professor Minerva agrees with him. 

"Alright Albus, it will happen because of your permission to do so." She looks over to me and lightly smiles. "Now, when are you going to propose?"

"At the dance, Professor. In front of the whole school and I don't care what anyone thinks about us." 

"Alright, let's talk more about how things will plan out." 

I talked with Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore with more of the plans and the dance. In a few days, Hermione will be my fiance and then she will be my wife. I do hope she says yes.  

Next chapter will be a date the weekend before the dance and the dance. I am trying to slow this down, but I don't think I will have enough time to make this story have much of a good plot. I am trying to slow this down some, sorry.