She's Beautiful

Theo POV

    I am going back to Hogwarts, have been Owling with Hermione all summer and now I'm headboy this year. Who is headgirl? All I know, that Weasel wasn't very happy I was talking to his girl after the battle was over. 

        Those beautiful curly thick brown hair and the sparkling brown eyes, I thought. 

         Am I in love with Hermione? I thought. 

"I can not be" I told myself. 

I boarded the train and went into the compartment that the Slytherins companied through the years. If only I could find Hermione and see her beautiful face in front of me. I was thinking of her until my friends started yelling at the compartment door. I looked up and there she was with Weasel and Potter, the only one who was fighting Draco and Blaise was Weasel. Hermione lightly smiled, so my friends wouldn't notice that we made eye contact. Potter did nothing and he looked ashamed to even stare at us lot. I wish she sat with me and I could bloody take her face off. Am I really in love with her? 

Hermione's POV: 

There,I was standing on Platform 9 3/4 with Gin, Harry, Ronald and Neville. Luna came over with Lavender and we boarded the train together. Ronald and I haven't really spoken since we broke up, but I talk to him for his family's sake and for Harry's too. I had an extra friend to talk to every so often and I am happy that it was Theo. He's so sweet and caring, I do not know what I do without him.
As we boarded the train and walked down the cars to the compartment, Ronald noticed the Slytherins in their compartment. Malfoy and Blaise started trying to fight against Ron. Harry looked ashamed to even look at the Slytherins. I saw Theo sitting in the middle, I slightly smiled at him, so the others wouldn't catch what was going on between us.
Oh, how I missed his eyes, the way they look at me and his jet black hair!

Am I really in love with him? I thought.

"It can not be." I whispered to myself.

I pushed Harry and Ron along to our compartment. And once we settled down with our friends, we had to wait a few seconds before the train started to move. We were talking about our summers and other things since the war ended.
30 mins later, I had to leave to see McGonagall in the office she had on the train. It was the meeting for Headboy and headgirl. I walked down the cars to where she had the office and as I walked in, there stood a young boy with black hair. He turned around to look who had come in and I blushed, it was Theo.

"Theo? What are you doing here?"
I asked him, happily.

"McGonagall owled me saying I was headboy. I am assuming you are headgirl, correct?"

"Yes." I was blushing again.

"I've missed you, Hermione. Those letters were dreadful enough to be closer to you. Now, we get to spend the whole year as headboy and headgirl."

"I know. Since Ronald and I broke up, all I wanted to do was write to you and have someone nice to talk with." I sat down in a chair and he sat next to me.

McGonagall came into the office and she told us of the duties and what we should be doing once we get to the Station at Hogsmeade.
After it was over, Theo and I walked back to our compartments and in the the car where the Slytherins were, Theo looked around each direction before he quietly pinned me to the wall by the door. I didn't know what was going on, but I could tell he was gonna kiss me. He leaned in and bent down some to reach my face, then he was an inch close to my lips... I felt his lips on mine and it felt magical! I mean there were sparks between us and at that moment, I knew Theo was the one for me. He let go and I blushed for the third time in an hour. Merlin, I am in love with him. Theo told me after we go to the common room, we will discuss anything that McGonagall told us about and I agreed to it.