I soon felt someone holding my hair and rubbing my back slowly. "Shh, It's okay babe," Norman whispered as I sat back slightly. I ran a hand through my hair before standing up and rinsing my mouth out in the sink. I grabbed my toothbrush and scrubbed vigorously.

After finishing I shut off the water and leaned against the sink. "You okay?" Norman asked as I felt his arm wrap around me. I nodded a little before feeling that feeling all over again and hitting the toilet again. After finishing for the second time I slowly walked back to bed.

I collapsed on the bed and let Norman pull the covers back over me. "I guess you were right, huh?" Norman asked. I looked up at him but nodded when I got what he meant. "I told you fish is not my friend," I said. Norman chuckled a little before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Fish are friends, not food," he said. I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Did you just quote Finding Nemo?" Norman's smile grew as I rolled my eyes. He was such a little kid at heart. I sighed a little and pulled the covers further up around me before letting my head hit the pillow.

Norman's hand reached up and rested lightly on my forehead. "Well, it doesn't feel like you're running a fever," he said quietly. I sighed against his cool hand. Though I wasn't hot it felt good against my hand. "It just makes me sick to my stomach that's all," I said.

Norman nodded. "Well, I'll get ready and head to the store to find you something to settle your stomach," I shook my head. "You don't have to do that," I whispered but truthfully it sounded nice. Norman smirked a little. "Please, you're sick, and you're my girlfriend. I don't mind."

I sighed hearing those words and sunk back into the mattress more. "Okay," I mumbled already telling that the sleepiness was taking me over again. "I'll be back babe," Norman whispered. He bent down and kissed my forehead before exiting the bedroom.

~~

The sickness had overtaken me worse than what I had thought that day. It was horrible. About 30 minutes after Norman had left I practically stayed in the bathroom because I couldn't walk away long enough before I started vomiting again.

I heard the front door open and shut. I knew Norman was home. I slowly made my way back to bed and groaned as I collapsed on the bed for what seemed like the millionth time. "How you feeling, babe?" Norman asked quietly as he walked into the bedroom.

I groaned in response and Norman sat on the edge of the bed and held my hand gently is his. "I hate that you feel bad. I guess I should have listened to you," he said. I smiled and shook my head. "I didn't have to eat it, but I did," I said while sitting up slightly.

Norman propped the pillows up and helped me get comfortable. "I got some chicken noodle soup," he said. I smiled a little as he left the bedroom and came back a couple seconds later with a bowl in his hand. I smiled as he sat slowly on the bed again.

"Hopefully this will make you feel better," he said while sitting the bowl in my lap. I slowly ate the soup and felt happy that I was actually holding it down. Norman smiled a little like he knew the same thing I was thinking. Norman took the bowl from me as I laid back down.

"I know that I shouldn't just be lying around, but I seriously feel like shit," Norman cut me off by shaking his head. "Don't you worry about it. Everyone gets sick," he said. I sighed as he pulled the covers up to my chin like I was five years old.

He kissed my forehead. "I'll try to keep Mingus quiet today," I shook my head. "No, that's not fair to him," I said. Norman smiled a little and nodded accepting my request. "I'll bring you some water and then some medicine soon," Norman said.

I chuckled a little. "Yes, doctor," Norman groaned as he walked towards the bedroom door to take the bowl back to the sink. "Don't start with me. You're sick," I chuckled again knowing that I had pushed some of his buttons the right way.

"Alright, dad," I said still teasing him. Norman shook his head as he walked down the hallway and I rolled on my side. He came back with a glass of water, kissed my forehead one more time before shutting the door behind him to give me some privacy.

I sighed and took a slow sip not knowing how it would do on my stomach and I was happy when it didn't make me queasy. I was really thirsty. I sat the glass back on the night stand and snuggled into the covers before falling back into a deep sleep.

--

Kind of a filler but I know where I'm going with all of this so stick with me!!

So Mandy is sick! Damn seafood and sushi!! What do you guys think? What about Norman playing 'doctor?' I thought the little bathtub scene between them was cute.

Comment, vote, fan, follow, add to reading list, spread the word!! Reedus kisses for everyone! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx