"I'll be a better boyfriend than him."

Amber's POV:

Lucas laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I feel safer in his arms than Austin's. What happened tonight was amazing. I've never felt so pleasured before.

"I have to tell you something, Lucas." I said.

"Yeah?" He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"I have a boyfriend." I confessed. I should've told him WAY before we had sex.

"Okay." He said, not making a big deal out of this.

"No, it's not okay." I sat up.

"But you loved it." He teased, kissing my neck.

"I did, but I shouldn't. I have a boyfriend." I moved away from him.

"I'll be a better boyfriend though." He said, moving closer to me.

"Excuse me? You barely know him." I hissed.

"Look, if I was your boyfriend, I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. I would give you everything. From diamond necklaces to diamond rings. I'll make you so tired in bed that you wouldn't have the energy to get up the next morning. I'll take you wherever you wanna go. Paris. Hawaii. Barcelona. You name it. I'll hold you close to me at night and never let you go. Most importantly, you wouldn't be having a stalker right now. If he's even in standing near you, I'll handle him once and for all. I'll do anything for you. I'll be a better boyfriend than him." He put his arm around me.

"But you barely know me."

"Your right. I don't, but I want to."

"Your just saying that because we just had sex."

"No, I'm not. Your a beautiful, sweet, funny girl. I want you to be mine."

"Really?"

"Really. I'll give you everything you want. Money is not a problem to me. Just give me a chance." He begged, holding my hand. I can't resist anymore.

"Okay." I smiled before kissing him.

Austin's POV:

I'm driving as fast as her car can go, which is about 200mph.

"Slow down, Austin." Brooke said, scared out of her mind.

"NO! I NEED TO GET TO THAT HOTEL NOW!" I yelled, not taking my eyes off the road.

"Your gonna get pulled over." Brooke said with a shaky voice. She right. I don't have the time to get pulled over. I slowed down to the speed limit.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just pissed that she would do this to me."

"It's okay. I'm pissed too. You're too nice to be treated like that. Amber's going too far now."

We now arrived at the hotel. Brooke and I got out of the car and walked inside. There was a guy typing on his computer at the front desk.

"Excuse me, but do you know which room Amber Davies is staying at?" I asked politely. He started typing and typing then stopped.

"I'm sorry there's no Amber Davies that's here." He said.

"Let me rephrase that. She was with a guy when she walked in here. He's tall. Has light brown Justin Bieber hair. Has on a suit. Amber had on a leopard dress." Brooke said.

"Ahh. Lucas. You're looking for Lucas. I'm sorry I can't give out that information."

"Why? We're his niece and nephew." Brooke lied.

"Really? Okay. He's in room 330 on the 13th floor." He smiled.

"Thanks." We both said in unison.

"Your welcome. Have a great night." He said.

We both ran in the elevator and pressed 13. The doors closed and we sat there in silence.

"I hope she didn't do what I think she did." Brooke said in a worried voice.

"Hopefully." I said.

Amber's POV:

Me and Lucas are dating, but how am I gonna tell Austin that? He's gonna be so devastated. I feel bad for him and all, but I have to move on in my life. I've been living in fear for weeks now, and I want to get out of it.

"Are you okay, babe?" Lucas glared at me with concern.

"I'm fine. I just don't know how to tell Austin. That's all." I looked down at my hands.

"Don't worry. I'll handle it." He kisses me on the cheek, which made me smile.

"Wanna go round 2?" He smirked.

"Let's do it!" I pressed my lips against his. He laid me down on the bed and got on top of me, not once breaking the kiss. He caressed my legs as I wrapped them around his waist. Before we could do anything else, we heard a knock on the door.

"Fuck!" He whisper yelled. He got off of me and put his pants back on before answering the door.

Lucas's POV:

Right when we were about to have sex, someone was at the door. I got off of Amber and put on my pants before answering the door.

"Who is it?" I spat.

"You don't wanna know." Some guy spat back. I opened the door and some guy was standing there with a girl next to him.

"May I help you?" I asked as nicely as possible. Out of nowhere, he punched me in the jaw, making me fall to the floor. He jumped on me and started punching me over and over again. The girl tried pulling him off, but he refused.

"What the hell? Get off of him, Austin!" We both shot our heads towards Amber. She now had on a robe. She pulled him off of me and I got up.

"Are you okay, baby?" Amber asked me.

"Baby? Since when is he your 'baby', Amber?" Austin yelled.

"Since now. She's my girlfriend now." I wrapped my arm around her waist, making sure he can see it.

"Is it true?" That guy asked.

"Yes." Amber looked down at the floor.

"That's cold, Amber. You're going too far. You barely know this guy to make him your boyfriend. He could be a killer. You're better off with us than him." The girl finally spoke.

"Brooke, I've been living in fear for weeks now, and I finally found someone who actually makes me feel safe. In sorry if I..." I cut Amber off.

"No. You don't need to apologize, babe. You have nothing to apologize for. I can and will make you safe around me. No one wont hurt you anymore." I kissed her on the lips. I knew that would make him even more pissed. He was gonna attack me again, but Brooke stopped him.

"Are you fucking serious, Amber? All this pervert wants from you is sex. He doesn't love you the way I love you. I'll risk my life to keep you safe. I'm pretty sure that this guy can't promise that."

"One, I'm not using her for sex. Second, I'm not a pervert. Third, I would do anything to keep her safe. Fourth, I think you should leave." I pointed towards the door.

"Amber?" Austin looked at her. She didn't even look at him.

"Amber?" Brooke spat.

"Let's just go, Brooke. She clearly made up her mind." Austin left. Brooke stood there and looked at Amber with disappointment.

"You can go as well." I gestured me head towards the door. Brooke gave me a death glare before leaving.

Amber went back in the bedroom. I locked the door before going back in the room. I laid back next to Amber. I saw a text that popped up on Amber's phone. It was an unknown number.

From: Unknown

You're welcome.

__________________________________

Sorry this chapter is pretty boring, but it'll get better.

Thanks for reading!!!! :)