"You've been partying way too much lately."

Amber's POV:

It's now a week later, and my leg is officially healed. I'm so happy it's gone because I've been wanting to go out and stuff, but I couldn't. Now I can party all day everyday. Speaking of parties, I'm invited to Lina's party tonight. She's one of my other friends. When it comes to having fun, she's always up for it. Anyway, I'm all ready. I have my hair in beach curls. I have on a short tight fitting leopard dress. I have on my six inch black stilettos. Hell yeah I'm ready to party! I grabbed my car keys and headed to Lina's.

When I arrived, I could see a bunch of people dancing and having a great time in the house. I got out the car and locked it before going inside.

"Hey, Amber! Glad you can come! Where's Brooke?" Lina yelled over the music.

"She's at home." I lied. She's pissed at me because I wanted to party after my leg was healed. She says I'm 'partying too much', but I'm a fucking teen. What do you expect?

"Come on, dance with me." Lina demanded, pulling my arm.

"I need a drink first." I told her. She nodded her head and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Here." Lina gave me a shot. I drank it pretty fast. Lina took one after me. Soon, the both of us are taking shot, after shot, after shot, after shot. Yeah, I'm officially drunk. We went back in the living room and danced our asses off. We were grinding on each other, having a blast. Out of no where, me and Lina started making out. We were tonguing each other and everything. I heard guy whistle at us, but we ignored it. Lina pulled away a few minutes later.

"Follow me." She grabbed my wrist and took me back into the kitchen. She pulled out some weed. I've never tried it before, but what the hell. I have nothing else to lose.

"Here try it." I grabbed it from her hand and put it into my mouth. Lina lit it up for me. I inhaled it and took it out of my mouth. I started coughing so fucking much. Lina just laughed.

"First timers are hilarious. Do it again. You won't choke this time." She put it back in my hand and I inhaled it again and blew it out. I didn't cough that time. Lina took it from my mouth and put it in hers.

Brooke's POV:

Where the hell is Amber? I'm pacing back and forth in my room. Austin's sitting on my bed trying to call her.

"She's not answering. I'm getting worried. She always answer my phone calls." Austin said.

I went on Facebook on my iPhone. Amber's always on Facebook. I clicked on her profile and she was invited to Lina's party. That's not a good sign. Lina's crazy. She smokes. He drinks. She's just a bad influence. I have to get her back here.

"Come on, Austin." I grabbed my keys and my jacket. Austin looked at me confused.

"You wanna party instead of looking for Amber?" He asked.

"No, Amber's at Lina's party right now. Let go." I demanded. He got up quickly and ran downstairs. He knows about Lina as well. I followed Austin outside and we drove to Lina's.

Austin got out the car and slammed the door behind him. I locked my car once I got out. I went inside the house. It was so many people here that I could barely take one step. I pushed through the crowd calling Amber's name. I went in the kitchen, and she's smoking fucking weed with Lina.

"WHAT THE FUCK, AMBER?! GET THAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND LET'S GO!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"No. You aren't my fucking mom." Amber said. She's either drunk or high. Probably both.

"Let's go, Amber." I grabbed her arm, trying to get her out of this house.

"I SAID NO!" She pulled out of my grip.